Hiro and Y/n 🐼🐙

Knock knock

"Y/n? Are you up yet, sweetie?"

I yawned, sitting up. "It's the weekend, Michael, let me sleeeep."

I could hear him talking to someone on the other side of the door, but my brain wasn't awake enough to understand what he was saying. "Your friend's here to see you!"

"Ten more minutes." I grumbled, before laying back down on my side. I wrapped myself in my comforter, drifting off in my blanket burrito. Blanket burritos are the best burritos. Soft, comfy, toasty, blanket burritos...

"Surprise!" My eyes shot open as someone jumped onto my bed, bouncing me up a little. I rolled onto my back, sitting up in my burrito to see Hiro giving me a wide grin full of mischief.

I glared at the one who interfered with my sleep. "Do you have a death wish?"

His smile faltered. "Uh, no. I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out today."

I groaned. "It's too early. I need rest, and rest equals REM sleep, which equals dreams, which equals going on adventures in mystical worlds with and befriending dudes with abs."

Hiro gave me a deadpanned look. "Do you... do you seriously have dreams about abs?"

"Don't act like I'm the only one, but that doesn't matter right now. What matters is you leaving so I can get back to Lloyd and all the other ninja, and saving the world from evil bacteria."

"But it's one in the afternoon!"

"Your point is?"

Hiro rolled his eyes, before grabbing at my comforter. "Lloyd can wait, I have a surprise I want to show you but you have to come now!"

"Nooooooooooo!" I complained as he pulled at my burrito. He tried to un-burrito my blanket, and I grabbed it.

He grunted. "C'mon, please?"

I held on tight. "The ninja need me, Hiro!"

To my surprise, Hiro managed to rip away my blanket burrito, sending me flying off the bed. "Tell your imaginary boyfriends you can go save the world another time and go get dressed."

I huffed, annoyed. He could be so stubborn sometimes, but so could I. He stood over me, and I crossed my arms.

"What are you waiting for?" I raised a brow. "I'm not getting dressed in front of you."

Hiro's face heated up. "Right." He made a beeline to my door, before giving me a look. "Don't go back to sleep."

Part of me really wanted to not listen, just out of spite and the thought of dreaming again, but I guess I had to get up sometime. After getting dressed I met Hiro downstairs in the lobby.

"Okay, so what's this surprise you wanted to show me?" I crossed my arms.

Hiro smirked, and shook his head. "Nuh-uh. Now you have to wait."

"What, why?!" I pouted.

"Because you told me to my face you'd rather dream than hang out today." He raised his eyebrows as he crossed his arms. He had a point there, I guess. "Besides, I can show you later iiiiinnnnn... around two hours!"

I gave him a curious look as he checked the time. I looked at my phone, it was 1:28pm. So the surprise had something to do with 3:30?

My stomach growled a long unpleasant grumble that made my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Hiro covered his mouth, but I could tell he was smiling. "Are you, uh, I don't know... hungry?"