No Worries

Wars starting in various places, the amount of soldiers lost in the last long lasting war... It was reported that no one would survive this one. Even the talented state alchemists who were sent and the draft board was closed since they didn't want to loose an entire country of men.

Finally the war came to an end. Only a maximum of 1200 men have survived the east end of the war and about 3000 on the west. The front only had a handful but the back has only gotten small portions of losses here and there. It was two days before Christmas and now it was time for the remaining soldiers to go home to their families.
"Hey General!! Wait up!" A male voice called out in the crowd as the men walked towards the train. The small female General stopped in her steps and looked in the direction of the voice. A smile appeared on her face as she saw that it was her bodyguard.
"... Hey Andrew... I see that you survived." Ciela said with a little chuckle. A bit of a sad smile appeared on her face, "Kira is gonna be glad to see you."
The Ishvalan lieutenant raised a brow and gently hugged the General, "Kimblee will be glad to see you too! It's almost Christmas but I'm certain we'll all be late by a day or so." He said while pulling away and walking to the men having trouble with the cannons, "See you when you get home."
Ciela smiled when she turned towards the train. Since she had a big family like a few other soldiers she had to be shipped home first along with a bunch of Sergeants and Majors. She refused to sit up front with the Fuhrer's side man cause he was a bit of a pervert and she refused to sit with the higher up men so she sat with the men with lower ranks cause they were more like gentlemen. While talking to one of the younger soldiers, a chill ran down Ciela's spine and her attack predictions were going haywire. What was going on?
She stood from her seat but when she looked out the windows, it hit her finally. They were going to fast and it seemed that it was getting hot in the train. It's uncomfortably hot, even the soldiers were starting to sweat.To find out what was wrong, the General started running towards the front of the train but when she reached the door of the passenger car, the door exploded.

Meanwhile。。。

Solf was in the kitchen, cleaning dishes while the kids went to play outside in the newly fallen snow. The smile on his face as his eyes trailed up to a picture on the table of Ciela before being departed to war. That was months after attempting to give birth to triplets and which only two survived, "I can't wait for you to be home...." He said softly.
Not to soon, the home phone started to ring and the radio seemed to go static from the sudden change from music to the news. The former alchemist walked into the other room while drying his hands with the dish towel. He stopped for a minute as the phone stopped ringing but his ice blue eyes widened when hearing the radio.
'Train A134 has crashed on the outskirts of Central. No reported Survivors but still searching. I'm sorry for those who had loved ones on the train, mostly those who have loves ones in the Military.' The reported said, holding back sniffles.
'Train A134'.... That was Ciela's train! The phone once again started to ring but instantly, Kimblee picked up the phone in a panic, "Ciela!?!?..." He asked.
"No... Sorry Kimblee... Considering the tone of your voice you heard." Roy's voice said, wavering, "We're trying our best to see of she's alive... There's no guarantee that she survived the blow... She was probably in the higher up' scar with the Fuhrer's side man as the other Generals.... But the wreckage on the front cats are far worse then the rest... There are probably no survivors..."
"... B-But.. She has to survive!! KEEP LOOKING FOR HER! I CANT LOOSE HER AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU! I KNOW I HATE YOU BUT SHES YOUR SISTER!... Please keep looking..." Kimblee pleaded before breaking down.
The Flame Colonel sighed softly, his little smile could be heard in his voice, "I'll do my best... I'll even get Andrew to stop crying and start looking." He said to assure the husband of his little sister, "Even I'll get in there."
"Thank you..."
"No problem. Anything for my sister's husband... I may hate you but if you really do love her that much... I'll keep looking."
When Kimblee hung up the phone, he went walking into the kitchen again and fell to his knees, "You better be alive Ciela...."

Three days Later

Most of the wreckage had been cleared but only a few of the survivors were the lower ranking soldiers in the back cars. Some kept a worried tone, repeating that Ciela was stuck under the rubble. She had jumped over a small sergeant that was supposed to be working communications, Sergeant Kain Fuery.
After clearing the rubble where the men pointed to, the Ishvalan lieutenant found the General laying in a puddle of blood with the Sergeant holding his military uniform top on the wounds on her back.
"Ciela!!... Guys over here!! She's in here!!"
Within seconds the medical crew and many others were at the scene to get the small alchemist out of the wreckage.
On the other hand Fuery seemed to only have a bruise when accidentally having his head smashed against Ciela's when falling, "What took so long?!? She almost died!" He panicked before having a hand placed on his shoulder.
"Fuery calm down! We were looking the best we can! Why aren't to injured?... You look perfectly fine besides the bruise, a couple of cuts, a slight burn and a bit dirty..." Roy said while examining the young communications Sergeant.
The sergeant sighed, looking down at the ground, "She took the explosion for me... The General protected me from the rubble too when it fell. She couldn't get to the others cause they were already gone from the explosion..."
Roy sighed as he looked over to the medical station placed close by. They closed the opening but before it was fully closed, a healing alchemist quickly scooted in to help, "She'll be fine... The communication got cut off from central so we can't call ahead the tell them the numbers..."
Fuery nodded while going with some of the medical staff to a tent.
After some time, the medical doctors came to the Flame head with some good news and some bad news. The General was gonna be perfectly okay but the injuries sustained to her body made her unable to bear anymore children.
Roy gave a sad look, his eyes darting to the tent where the stubborn navy haired flame alchemist was struggling to get the medical staff off of her so she could walk. She didn't have any injuries on her leg but the doctors wanted her to stay seated.
"Get off me!! I have to get home... To my husband!!" She growled, paralyzing the one doctor with her lightening alchemy.
Quickly, the colonel ran over to the little group and pulled Ci into his arms, "I'll take her! There's a car up the hill. I'll borrow it to take her home." He said, patting Ciela's back.
"... Fine. Just... Bring it back." The doctor said with a frown. It was the only car they had there at the moment. They had to wait an hour for the ambulances. Roy gave a joyful smile, taking the keys for the car from the person holding them and took Ciela to the car.

One Hour Later

It was a stressful few days, no contact, no radio news about the train wreck and everything became hectic about it. All Kimblee wanted was to see Ciela again.
People kept telling him she was dead cause most of the higher ups died first out of everyone.
When the kids went to school, the upset husband went into the kitchen, slowly pulled out a butcher knife and stared at it. While he was doing that, Ciela walked in the door quietly and looked around. She assumed the kids were at school and Kimblee was in the kitchen. Quietly as she could, she walked up to the doorway of the kitchen but her eyes widened to see Kimblee holding the knife to his neck.
"Solf no!" The General screamed, catching the knife blade just in time even thou it was cutting her hand, "Don't! Look I'm okay! I'm fine!"
The crimson alchemist was in shock, the tears brimmed his eyes when he let go of the knife and looked at the blood dripping down from her wrist, "C-Ciela... I-I... Y-You're.. Oh my god..." He sobbed, wrapping his arms around her.
"I thought you died! Everyone was saying you died in the crash!!" Kimblee sobbed into Ciela's shoulder. A whine hissed through Ci's teeth but she dropped the knife and wrapped her arms around her husband.
"I'm fine, Solf dear... I'm just a little hurt is all." She smiled softly, pulling away and cupped his chin. Unexpectedly she pressed her lips against his, the look of surprise came over his face but he accepted the kiss. A look of disappointment when she pulled away,
"Now don't cry... Don't want the kids to see their big tough daddy crying like a baby now do you?"
A tiny smile appeared on Solf's face as he wiped his tears away, "No... I guess not. They'll be happy to see you... They all were worried."
"Well I'll have to tell them... 'No worries'...."