[05] The End Of Peace

Yoongi instinctively reached for his bow that rested on his back

Yoongi instinctively reached for his bow that rested on his back. Nayeon noticed this and reached for her weapon as well. She learned that Yoongi's instincts were nothing to question.

"What's wrong?" She quietly asked.

"I hear footsteps." He responded looking around. "Hundreds of them." Yoongi continued making her eyes widened in fear.

Yuna heard this and unsheathed her katana. She also felt the ground beginning to rumble which caused her to be alarmed. Lisa's training on sharpening her senses was now paying off.

Without warning hundreds of masked men were on the walls of the arena. Everyone's fear became a reality, they were being attacked when their defenses were weak. The thieves jumped down and attacked any villager in their range.

"All assassins protect the villagers!" Namjoon shouted taking out his lightning-shaped bladed braze knuckles.

"Damn it!" Jungkook yelled as he sliced a thief that aimed for him. "We won't make it to the people in time." He stated as they were all on the battleground.

"Alright everyone get in the formations we learned back at the academy!" Jin shouted making Jisoo nod and join him. Though she was still holding a grudge against him protecting the village was top priority for her.

"Ryujin get down!" Beomgyu shouted as Jimin sliced a enemies head off before he wounded her.

"Thank you." She replied in shock. Thieves were pouring in from every direction alarming her.

"Here." Jimin said handing them their sharpened weapons.

"All of you go help evacuate the villagers." Chaeyoung ordered.

"But what about the rest of you?" Chaeryeong quickly interjected.

"We will help out here." Hoseok reassured but Chaeryeong still was hesitant about the plan.

"No we can fight with you!" Yeji shouted not liking the idea of leaving her superiors behind.

Jennie grabbed Yeji by the shoulders, "Listen to me you're all just academy graduate assassins this isn't some d ranked mission. Your priority as a soul assassin is to protect the people." She explained. Her voice was calm yet her words pierced through Yeji's heart. They weren't ranked high enough to be in a real battle.

"We know you can fight which is why we're giving you a special task." Taehyung said catching the student's interest. "After you evacuate the people head over to the emperor and protect him and princess Eunha." Taehyung added.