Chapter 1

Shoto's P.O.V

I was in my hidden mansion and all alone like usual. People were scared of vampires, thinking we were going to turn them for no reason. Only Uraraka was my company every now and then. It was late at night, well day for me, when there was a knock at the door. I picked my head up from my desk before closing my book and standing up.

When I opened the door to see who it was, I saw a boy, looked younger then me, had green fluffy hair, feckles, and was wearing a white cloth over his entire body with patches and a hat. A ghost maybe? I don't think it's Halloween because there would be more kids like him. Or his friends were hiding in the bushes seeing if I'll make him my dinner. Which I won't, I may drink blood, but I have a heart. Also the night was a bit too warm for fall.

"Umm..." He said as he played with his fingers. He was blushing and trying to keep eye contact with me too.

"Do you need help?" I asked while rising my eye brow.

"Uh, I keep asking people for help, but they just ignore me. So, I walked and ended up here. Since you're not ignoring me. Can you help me? Uh, please?" Yep, he's probably a ghost if everyone was ignoring him, unless they were jerks. But an entire city like Tokyo? I lived in the country side to the west of that.

"Yeah, I'll help you. You can come inside if you want." I said as I walked back in.

"O-Okay." He stuttered as he walked in behind me and closed the door for me. He followed me all the way to the library before I looked though the shelfs for a book. Once I found the book I wanted, I pulled it off the self and flipped though the pages. It was a book on monsters and I was looking at the ghost section. So, I could ask him the questions and see if he was actually a ghost. Sometimes ghosts are hard to tell from living people. And most of the time they can't tell for themselves at first.

"Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?" I asked. He was playing with his hands, guessing he was nervous.

"No..."

"Go try see what happens." I said before we walked into the hallway, where a mirror was. He looked in the mirror and looked at himself. I was standing behind him, so of course you could only see my clothes and the book I was holding because of me being a vampire. He had a little blue hue around him and was a little faded.

"What does this mean? And why can't I see you?" He asked as he looked back at me.

"It's means you're a ghost, and you can't see me because I'm a vampire."

"So, I'm dead...?"

"Yes, I am too." I said before he started to cry. I didn't know what to do as he covered his face with his hands. "Hey, what's your name?" I asked, trying to get him to stop crying. Maybe distracting him by talking to him would help. He looked up from his hands to look at me.

"I-I don't know. I don't remember."

"Alright, Do you remember waking up anywhere before coming here?"

"Yeah, but do you want to go there?"

"Yes, because it was probably your grave and that would have your name in it."

"Alright, I'll show you." He said before we walked out of my mansion. I put my hood over my head just incase and got a lantern to see better. We went all the way to a local gave lard. Then he stopped at a grave stone before I looked at it. There was a bunch of flowers around it, so there was probably a funeral recently.

'Izuku Midoriya
Loving son and friend
xxxx - xxxx'

"Is this your grave stone?" I asked.

"Yeah, the first thing I remember was waking up here. Before I went to go ask people for help. No wonder people were ignoring me, I'm dead." He said before I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You going to be okay?"

"Yeah, is it okay if I stay with you for awhile?"

"Yeah, that's okay. Come on we need to get going, the sun is going to come up in a few hours."

"Alright." He said before we started walking back to my mansion. "So, as a ghost can I do anything special?" He asked after a few minutes.

"Ghosts can go though walls and float."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I said as we were a few feet from my mansion.

"Well, let's try it out." He said before running towards the front door. Then he leaped before hitting the stairs and went through the door. When I caught up to him, he opened the door for me with a big smile on his face. I smiled back before walking inside.

"So, I can do that. It was fun." He said as he closed the door. I put out the lantern before taking my hood off my head.

"I bet it was." I said as I set the lantern on a table.

"If you're a vampire, how do you get blood? Do you get it from humans and animals?" He saidas he followed me down a hallway.

"No, I get blood bags. Uraraka brings them to me every so often."

"Is she a vampire too?"

"No, she's a witch." I said before opening the door to my room, but Midoriya just walked though the wall. I yawned as I closed a curtain. It was getting late for me.

"You okay?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm fine. It's almost day, so I have to go to bed." I said before closing the other curtain.

"Well, I protect you and watch over the mansion while you sleep." He said as I opened my coffin.

"Sounds good." I said as I laid down in it.

"Is that really comfortable?"

"Yeah, I'm used to it."

"Well, sweet dreams."

"Thank you." I said before closing the coffin and falling asleep. This was my most eventful night it awhile and I think I made a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1063
Hope you enjoyed.
Comments and votes will be appreciated!
Until next time!