gym class

Kenma

I hate gym. Everything about it.
Why did I need to run laps for no reason? Im gonna do it at volleyball club so why now?

This time it was worse. The teacher was pairing us up with random people. I hated this so much. What if I get paired with a jock again? It's going to be horrible and I know I'm going to get yelled at. I wish I could just disappear!

"Kozume and y/l/n" the teacher announced. I was relieved, but at the same time I wasn't. Y/n and I always got last place in everything in this class, that's why I was sort of familiar with her, but she was too quiet, just like me.

"H-hi" I greeted her. She just gave me a fake smile and ignored me. What is wrong with her? I can't even talk, I'm like that sometimes with people.

🍮

We had ran 4 laps by now. Y/n and I were out of breath. We looked like we were about to pass the fuck out. How could the others keep running?

"I'm going to the bathroom! I wont take long. Keep running!" Our teacher announced. I just stood in the same place as before I was still panting. Even tho I was in volleyball club this always happened when I ran.

"Dude" the girl I was partnered up finally spoke. "Lets get out of here" she said with a big smile. "What?" I was confused. Ditching school. It was 5th period, couldn't she just wait a bit?

"Ugh just follow me" she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the girls changing room.

"Why are you bringing me here?" I was scared. Is she going to try to make a sexual move? I'm a virgin so I'm pretty confused...

"I'm getting my stuff and changing into my normal uniform" she responded. She started to take her shirt off in front of me. "Oh my gosh" I covered my eyes with my two hands. Why would she do that in front of me. "Like you've never seen a shirtless girl before" she commented. "I haven't in person" I responded. She just laughed. "Go get ur stuff and meet me here. Do it fast!" She demanded. For some reason I did as she said. Did I hate gym class that much?

I got to the boys changing room and quickly changed into my normal uniform. I grabbed my stuff and ran to the girls locker room again.

I felt like such a perv walking into the girls changing room like nothing. She did tell me to do it, but it feels wrong.

"Ok listen. This place has a backdoor, we're going there and there we're climbing the fence, its not a big fence so it's ok" she explained. The girls changing room had a back door but the guys didn't? wow. "Got it!"

---
I thought it was going to be a bigger fence, but it was surprisingly really small. I was relieved. She threw her stuff to the other side of the fence and climbed. As she went a little up I could see her black underwear. I felt bad for looking, but it was an accident. She then jump off.

"Come on blondie" I copied her actions and before I knew it, we were no longer in school grounds.

"Fun right" she was giggling. Doing that gave us a rush. "What are we doing now?" I asked her. We just wouldn't leave school for no reason. Right?

"Duh!" She pulled out a joint out of her skirt pocket answering my question. Weed.

None of my friends smoked, so I wasn't familiar with cannabis. I know Tanaka and Nishinoya from Karasuno are big stoners, but I'm not really friends with them...

"Have you ever smoked weed before?" She raised up her eyebrows. I didn't want to sound lame, but I wasn't going to lie either. "no" I admitted. "I'll teach you" she winked.