tweaking

Kuroo met a girl, and now he had a girlfriend. Now he had someone to ride home after school most days. I was alone. Was I going to ride home the train with someone on the Nekoma team? no

After practice Kuroo's girlfriend waited for him. "Kuroo good job" he wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. ew.

"Kenma" Kuroo cleared his throat. "I will be taking my beautiful girlfriend to her house. You can come with us if you want" hell no. "I'll pass I declined his offer. "see you kuroo" I walked away.

I got my phone out and opened my messages app.

puddinghead🍮
y/n wya

y/n🍜
i'm at home dude.
whats up?

puddinghead🍮
kuroo ditched me to
take his girlfriend home

y/n 🍜
sucks dude. im at home
right now i was about to
smoke a bowl.
wanna join me?

puddinghead 🍮
sure
idk where u live tho :v

y/n🍜
*adress attached*

puddinghead🍮
ok. see u there.

I turned my phone off and headed to her house. Surprisingly, she lived in the same area Kuroo and I lived so I didn't have any trouble getting there.

puddinghead🍮
im outside lol

I waited a bit until y/n opened the door. She was wearing an oversized tshirt and big ass grey sweatpants. She quickly pulled me into her house and shut the door. P

"You have to be quiet she demanded" I just nodded my head and let her drag me.

We got to her room and it was like a normal teenage girls room but with a lot of anime and band posters. "Oh meet pops" she grabbed her hamster that was currently exploring her bedroom floor and showed it to me. "Very cute" I giggled.

"I was watching 'Inuyasha' do you want to watch it or go smoke?" She asked. I was quiet tired. It had been a long ass week and all I wanted to do was relax. "whatever you want" I responded laying down on her bed. Her bed was softer than mine and smelled so much better than mine.

"Lets smoke, but first let me give you something comfortable you can wear" she said as she opened her closet and looked for something. She threw me an oversized shirt, oversized sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. "Big clothes are comfortable" she said as she put on an oversized hoodie.

"Now" she spoke again. "We have options" she said as she looked under her bed. She took out a big box and opened it. what the fuck. She had zips, rolled joints, a hello kitty bong and a clear pipe that had holographic starts.

 She had zips, rolled joints, a hello kitty bong and a clear pipe that had holographic starts

 "you get to choose" she laughed

"you get to choose" she laughed. "How do you have so much stuff?" I asked, not answering her questions. "I work nightshifts on Fridays and Saturdays at this bar restaurant. I'm a waitress and I get a lot of tips" she replied. "I actually have to go to work in like 2 hours, I get off work at 3am tho" she continued.

It was 8:30 at the moment. "Are you gonna choose?" She asked regarding to the smoking preference. "Hello kitty bong" I choose. She just nodded her head and placed the bong in her tote bag.
"Lets head out" she said as she grabbed her Hamster and placed the cute little creature in his little housed.

---
This time we weren't smoking in the hill or taking hits in the janitors closet. We were in a little park that was located in the same street as her house.

We were sitting in some swings and she was grinding the weed so she could put it in the bongs hole thingy. I was holding the bong and she started putting the things so she could light it up.

"Ok Kenma, copy everything I do" she demanded. She grabbed the bong and started lighting up the thing she had her lips placed in the hole thing and was sucking in the smoke. She kept doing it and finally exhaled all the smoke. "Fuck" she coughed a little. "Your turn pudding" she handed me the bong. "I'll light it up for you, just do what I did" she smiled at me. She looked so pretty in the dark. I placed my lips in the bong and copied her actions. "Oh gosh" I say as I cough a little and she handed me water. She was always so thoughtful <3

*kenmas tweaking is based on my first time tweaking*

This time it hit me sooner than the other times. My head couldn't stay up, it wanted to be resping on somewhere. My vision was a little weird I had my eyes almost completely shut. "Kenma c'mon I'll buy you something from the store" she said getting up from the swing. "Mmmm" i whined. I didn't want to move. My body felt heavy. "Cmon high ass" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.

As I was walking my body felt so heavy I was practically dragging myself with y/n's help. All of a sudden I just felt a heavy need to burst out laughing, and I did. It felt so nice, it felt like it was taking my stress away. I was laughing, but I was genuinely confused if I was laughing in my head or if I was actually physically laughing. I kept seeing myself laughing it was so weird, but at the same time I was confused and didn't understand what was going on.

y/n chuckled. "drink more water bum, you need to sober up" she took out the same water bottle I previously drank off and handed it to me. I drank the rest of the bottle. My thoughts were back to normal but my vision was still fucked and my body was still heavy and lazy.

---

"Baby- Kenma what would you like?" She asked me while showing me a variation of chips. I was too high to even knowledge her words. "whatever you're getting is ok" I said while yawning. She grabbed 2 bags of hot chips and went to the chashier.

"Crazy teens" said the cashier quietly, but even I could hear.

"Kenma your hair is all messed up" y/n stopped her tracks to fix my hair that currently looked like a birds nest. "Ill tie it up for you" said and started unknotting my hair. "ow" I whinned. "shut up Kenma"

---
The walk back to her house felt like FOREVER, even tho it was like 5 minutes. "Kenma is late, and you're tweaking spend the night, I don't want anything happening to you" she spoke while playing with my hair. I was laying stupid on her bed drooling on her pillow. "ok" I agreed. "I have to get ready for work, you can watch something on my computer while I change and Im at work. I have Netflix, Hulu and Crunchyroll" she said as she got up from the bed and headed to her closet. "Thank you" I was too high to speak proper sentence. "ow" she threw me my bag of chips which hit my head. "don't make a mess" she said as the was putting on her shirt. I had already seen her topless before so it wasn't a big deal.

"goodbye pudding" she walked out the door, but I could barely hear. I was passed out even tho I could be watching something on her laptop.