Shared Sensations

Got the idea from a doujinshi I found on MyReadingManga called Shared Sensations. I didn't come up with the concept, but the idea was originally a bakudeku. This one shot is a foursome between Bakugo, Kirishima, Midoriya and Todoroki. Though it is a foursome, Bakugo and Kirishima are a couple, same going for Midoriya and Todoroki. Both Todoroki and Kirishima are bottoms. Todoroki will must likely bottom in most oneshots. Enjoy.

https://myreadingmanga.info/junjou-otome-yuka-share-sense-love-boku-no-hero-academia-dj-eng/

     You may have a hard time believing this, but Eijiro and Shoto were rather great friends. They weren't just friends, they were twink friends. Ever since word got out that the dual haired male was the bottom in his relationship with Izuku, the energetic red head quickly bonded with him. They shared their experiences as twinks. The two offer accompanied each other when going shopping for condoms and lube. In fact, our story begins on one of their shopping trips. "So Shoto! I heard Midoriya had a growth spurt! How big is he now?" Kirishima asked his friend as they walked towards the nearby convenience store. "He's about 6 foot 9 now. He used to be so short. It was cute while it lasted, but I like him like this, too. He's so tall now. His face matured as well. That jawline...and those abs..." Todoroki drifted off, his face growing a slight shade of pink as his thoughts ran wild. "Sho, honey, your twink is showing." The red head giggled. "You know what I meant by how big he is."

"I don't know. We haven't had sex in a while. Then again, he's been busy working out. He said he wanted to get stronger without his quirk. Maybe he's doing it to be a tease." Shoto started muttering theories about why his boyfriend wouldn't f*ck him. "He's rubbing off on you. I heard Katsuki talking with Midoriya about it, actually. Apparently, they also share their sex experiences with each other. Midoriya said he wanted to get more strength in his hips so he can f*ck you harder. Kat has been joining in on it. He haven't f*cked in a while, but he uses dildos on me. Is it bad that I like it when he uses dildos on me more than his actual Dick?"

"It depends. Why do you like the dildo more than his Dick? Bakugo is well hung, after all." The two walked into the convenience store, grabbing their items. "Well, when he uses the dildo, he flicks his wrist as he thrusts it in and it feels so good. It hits my good spot so hard. And his hand moves so much faster than his hips sometimes. Kat has a lot of strength in his arm, but his hips need a bit of work. Downside to the dildo is that it's too small and too thin. Katsuki is so thick and long..." Eijiro started drooling, his face growing red. "Eijiro, please don't get a boner in public." The dual haired male warned. "I won't!" The two teens paid for their items, then left the store. "F*ck, now I'm horny... Shoto, when we get back, can I pleeeeeeeeeease use your ultra large, glow in the dark, spinning, vibrating dildo? Please?" Kirishima begged his friend. "Eijiro, that dildo also has electric pulses. You've never used it before, and I'm sure you can't handle it." Eijiro pouted.

"How about this. You can use my high powered vibrator, but you have to give me some of your edible lube and cock rings. The ones-" "Deal!" The red head agreed eagerly. "Thirsty much?" The two teens giggled as they walked into the dorms. Waiting for them on the couch of the lounge was Izuku and Katsuki. "Katsukiiiiiiii!" Kirishima ran into his lover's arms and kissed him. "Hey, baby. Where were you guys?" The blonde asked as he ran his hands through his twink's hair. "Just shopping for condoms and lube." The greenette glanced at Bakugo, who glanced back at him. "What's with that look?" Todoroki questioned. Midoriya pulled his lover on to his lap. "So, I know when haven't had sex in a while, and I can tell that you've become a bit, well, needy. Don't think I don't know about that ultra large dildo under your bed." Shoto blushed. "The reason why we haven't done anything is because I've been working out my hips to f*ck you harder. That and, I have a surprise for you." Izuku started rubbing Shoto's inner thighs, making him melt in his lover's lap.