Chapter 15

A/N: I know it has taken awhile to get to any boyxboy action but that starts in this chapter. I still want to hear what you think so please fill free to leave a comment.

(Still Sky's POV)

I have to admit that it was some what comfortable watching the movie with the twins. They didn't overly touch me or anything so I was okay with it. And as I drifted off to sleep it was okay.

When I woke up I was a lot confused. My head wasn't on a pillow instead it was on a really nice and firm chest. A nice smooth firm chest. I squeezed my eyes shut and was going to move but that is when I noticed the weight on me. And that is when the panic started.

"Sky" Zander whispered.

"Hmm" I was the only sound I could make.

:Calm down." He said bringing his free hand up and around my waist.

"We got you, baby don't worry." Xavier said in a sexy sleepy voice. 

"Sky sandwich" Zander said shifting making my head land on his or Xavier's arm. All of our legs were intertwined. 

"Go back to sleep it's only like four in the morning." Xavier said adding his arm to my waist.

They honestly thought I was going to go back to sleep? That wasn't going to happen.

When the alarm went off my eyes flew open. I had fallen asleep. I was still sandwiched in so I couldn't turn the alarm off. Zander rolled and shut if off before rolling back and kissed my forehead. Once he and Xavier we up and out of my room I let myself relax. It really wasn't so bad. I live through it and there wasn't any pain. And did Xavier really call me baby? Did Zander kiss my head? I was so confused and so tired. But I needed to get up and get dressed. My room was trashed from the sleep over so I wanted to clean it before going to school. Three boys in one room makes for a big mess.

___________________________________________________________________________

(Xavier's POV)

"Did I really call him,baby?" I asked once we were in the car on our way to the gym.

"Yep" Zan said.

"How bad do you think he is freaking?" I asked turning into the school parking lot.

"He started to freak really bad but he calmed down and fell back asleep." He said.

"Are you falling for him?" I asked.

"Are you?" he asked me raising his eye brow at me as we walked in to the gym.

"Okay so if both of us are falling for him what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's up to him." He said opening the door.

"What if he can't?" I asked before we walking into the work out area.

"We will figure it out." He said with a shrug.

I wanted Sky, but I don't know if I could share him with my brother. I love my brother, but I don't think I could be in the same room with him if he was having sex with someone I wanted. We have shared a few encounters but nothing to intimate nor have we ever tag teamed before. A few bj's and a couple hand jobs behind the school after a game but that was it.

After we worked out Zan and I went to keep an eye on Sky. A couple of our friends keep an eye on Nic while we make sure nobody else messes with him. The only person that bothers us that we can't threaten is Bree. For some reason she is cozing up to him and we don't know why. Bree is one of the cheerleaders that has wanted Zan or I since high school started. I hope she is not  using Sky to get close to us because that would never work.  Once he was in class I made my way to my locker and then to homeroom.