Recording with kaden..feelings?

Albert's POV 

I wake up in a cold sweat from my nightmare...'Ugh' i thought..

I still kinda hate kaden from showing me that horror game.. because he didn't even warn me  it would be that scary! I look over at my computer, debating on if i should upload that video of me screaming like a Japanese school girl. I decide not to then walk up to it and delete the footage.

I make my way to the doorway open the door then bump into Kirsten who was about to walk in my room to wake me up. I know because she does that every morning. I realize what position we are both in and curse myself under my breath. "Argh, uh, I'm sorry kirsten.." I say getting up from the awkward position.

Kirsten's POV

I wake up, the first thing on my mind is my cute lil gamer boy Albert. I brush my teeth, take a shower, wear this outfit:

and go to wake him up! As i walk over to his door and open it, he bumps into me and I slightly blush and smirk

and go to wake him up! As i walk over to his door and open it, he bumps into me and I slightly blush and smirk. "Argh, uh, I'm sorry kirsten.." "It's okay, baby!" I say squeezing his cheeks. His face slightly lightens up and he smile a bit. He then gets up and walks to the bathroom. I stare in awe.

Albert's POV

After I was done showering and changing I thought'Should I record with kaden today'? Eh, i can't stay made at lil ole kaden. I decide to FaceTime him.

Kaden's POV

I was eating breakfast while on YouTube watching some of Jake's videos. Man, was he funny. When I received a FaceTime call from albert. 'Oh shiz' I thought. I hesitated but clicked answer. "Oh..hey Albert.."  "Hey Kaden, i--"
"LISTEN ALBERT I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU LIKE THAT I'M SORRY OKAY I JUST CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE ANYMORE IT TERRORIZES ME EVERYDAY OKAY JUST FIRE ME BECAUSE I--" "Kaden...it's okay. I forgive you. Can we pleasee record?" He cuts me off. "Y-yeah, sorry for blurting out like that..haha" "It's alright. Join the call now or else noob!" He said in his funny voice, "Okay albert!"

3 minutes later

So I joined the call. "Hey guys, today I'm going to be playing tower of heck with the one and only kaden fumblebottom!" He said. "Yeah, that's me!" I stated. After like the 2nd phase albert died by a lava brick and screamed in his mic, leaving me dying in my chair. "Albert, bro, you okay?" "NO! I just died! This game is rigged bruh" He said.

2 hours later..

"That's all, busters. Uh, go get my merch at flimflam.shop noobs. Bye!" He ended the recording. I sigh in relief. "2 hours, albert!" I said. "Yeah, but Paige will cut it short to make it like 11 or 12 minutes long." He said. "Okay well see you!" "See ya, fumblebottom."

Albert's POV

I don't know what it is.. but.. I think I'm starting to develop feelings for kaden? No! That can't be true! I'm not gay... Not even bi! I think.. but I still love Kirsten but.. Ugh I shouldn't think about this too much. Ima go take Rocky out for a walk and then I have to help Kirsten with a video.

That's all! Sorry if it was a little short, this is kindaa my first time hehe. Lots of love! 💕

~Ave