Beach!

Kirsten's POV

"Hey Kirsten, should I wear a one piece or two piece??" Raven asked. Kirsten looked over and said, "Hm, I don't know. Maybe try each of them one then let me see which one looks better on you?" "Okay" Raven said walking to the bathroom. Kirsten mainly wanted to see Raven in the bikini that's why she asked. Totally not weird. Raven then came out with the one piece swimsuit. It fit all her curves perfectly. Kirsten almost drooled. "Uhh, Kirsten..?" Raven waved her hand in Kirsten's face. "Huh? What? Who?" Kirsten spat out. "Uh, what do you think?" Raven did a lil twirl. "Oh, yeah I think it looks perfect."  "Thanks! Ima try on the next one now." Raven said skipping to the bathroom.

Kirsten was on her phone looking at photos of Raven when suddenly Raven exited the bathroom with the two piece swimsuit. It was one of those string-tied ones. Kirsten practically almost fainted from her beauty "Kirsten?? Hello??" Kirsten was so blanked out that she didn't even realize Raven was on her lap trying to make her come back to her senses. "Huh.. wait what??" Kirsten noticed Raven on her lap. "Why have you been blanking out so much ever since we got here? Are you okay?"
Raven asked so many questions Kirsten could barely keep up. "Oh.. well it's actually because I li-" Kirsten stopped herself. She clearly wasn't in the right mind right now. Before Raven could ask what she was gonna say, they heard a knock on the door. Raven walked up to the door and saw Kaden and Albert both dressed in their swim trunks. But Kaden didn't have his shirt off,  he was wearing this baby blue T-shirt with a cartoon kitty (not cartoon cat) on it. "Hey, you guys ready yet?" Kirsten looks at Raven then at herself. "Oh shoot uh sorry I still have to change--" "Come on!! I wanna go you!! You can change at the bathrooms downstairs get your swimsuit and let's go!" Raven whines. "Fine.." I say, sighing. She's so cute..I get my swim stuff and head out the door with the others

Kaden's POV

We're finally at the beach! It was a longg walk. I'm so glad Albert taught me how to swim yesterday because I ran right into the ocean and began splashing. I saw Albert running behind me then splashed in too. "Aughh kaden! You're shirt is all wet might as well take it off..." He begins to lift up my shirt a bit. "Okay, okay! I will, fine! You don't need to pull up my shirt!" I say removing my shirt and throwing it to the shore. He just stares. Not at me tho. My stomach. "Uh.. eyes up here big guy!" He suddenly looks up (well- down) at me. "Oh ya, sorry." He says. I splash water at him. "Cmon! Let's have some fun!!" I say. He spits out the water. "Oh, it's on!!" He says swimming after me.

Kirsten's POV

I was with Raven on the beach towel sunbathing. She suddenly sits up and says. "Can we build a sand castle?" "Isn't that for little kids?" I question. "Uh.. no. Not for me! Let's go come on!" She says dragging me. I roll my eyes and smile.

~15 minutes later~

"Wow, it's so cool!"

"Yeah it's nice haha."

We both stare at our epic creation.

"Anyways Kirsten, I'm thirsty can you go get some drinks over there at that stand?" Raven asks. I smirk. 'Finally' I said in my mind
"Uh, yeah sure!" I say. I walk over to the towels and take a sleeping antidote from my bag. I hide it in my hand and put my hand behind my bag. "Hey, what do you have on the menu?" I ask. "We have lemonade-" 'I'll take 2 of those please!" I say fast. I love lemonade. "O-kayy then.." He says giving me a judging look and turning around slowly to pour it in. "Here you go. $15.24 please." "Here, thanks!" I say. I then go over to the towels where I drop little droplets of the sleeping antidote into raven's lemonade. "I then stir it and make my way over to her. " Heyyy Raven! I'm done! Here I got your lemonade!" I say, handing it on her. "Oh wow, thank you kirsty!" My mind almost exploded. She called me kirsty!! So cute! I watched closely as she drank it, also taking a small sip from mine. "Mmm, this is good!" She says. "Yeah..some nice lemonade.." I say suspiciously. 'Why isn't it working??" I think. "All of a sudden I'm getting... pretty.. sleepy.." She collapses on our sand castle with the lemonade spilling everywhere. "We worked so hard on that.. oh well!" I say. I guess I'll just say she fell asleep. Then my plan will really go into action..

.
.
.

That is all folks!! Sorry if this was short ONCE AGAIN and I'm also sorry this took so long! I just lost motivation sometimes so I had to take breaks. A LOT of breaks hahaha. Also I will be starting a taegyu (taehyun x beomgyu) sometime this week or next week but don't worry I will be continuing this story too! Thank you for supporting this story tho yall! Love youuu!❤😋

~ave👛