Chapter 20

Jake's POV

We finally arrived in Oklahoma and I couldn't wait anymore I need to see him. The plane ride seemed that it took forever. I couldn't really rest all I could do was think about Henry and how bad he is hurt mentally and physically.

Piper, Siren and I got off the plane and I told the girls to head towards the car that was waiting for us so that I could talk to Jack.

"Jack I want to see Henry." I said when Jack got off the very last step heading off the plane.

Jack turned towards me and smiled. "I know you do, but we have to get you and your family to the hotel and get you all settled and then you have to see the doctor before you can see Henry." Jack said in a kind voice.

"Jack listen I understand that this is all procedure and shit, but we haven't seen Henry in what seems like eternity and I don't think we can wait any longer." I said sternly.

Jack sighed and looked down at the ground contemplating.

"Alright... But you need to see him. I think your wife and daughter need to check into the hotel. You can talk to the doctor and find out about your son and possibly see him." Jack said looking at me.

"But... Why can't Siren and Piper go with me?" I asked confused.

"Listen Jake... I'm trying to help you and what I offered you is the best I can do right now. And plus you can break it to the girls easily IF something is wrong with Henry." Jack said calmly.

"...okay." I said quietly looking at the ground.

Wills POV

"Hanni you have to call Jack and tell him that you're going to help Henry." I said sitting on the bed watching Hannibal get out of the shower.

"My dear Will I am going to call Jack and tell him. I just want to wait until he lands." Hannibal said kindly towards me.

Hannibal walked over towards me with his towel wrapped around him and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Hannibal what if Jack won't let you help him?" I asked looking at Hannibal.

Hannibal took his right hand and placed it on my cheek and looked at me lovingly.

"Oh dear William... Jack will say yes to me treating him. We know how much I have helped you and he trusts me and not only that... I have Jack under my thumb." Hannibal said in a gruff voice.

All I could do was smile and put my hand on top of his that was on my cheek.

"You know Will. There is still a few hours before Jack and Henrys family lands. Why don't we... Play a game." Hannibal said lowly to me.

"What game do you have in mind?" I said smiling at him.

"You know what game." Hannibal said with a smirk on his face.

Rays POV

Henry is just laying still. I can't move without worrying he's gonna wake up and no one is here.

The doctor told me that when he wakes us he might attack and I don't know if I can handle them holding him down so I can't move, because if worse comes to worse I'll hold him down.

I feel asleep on a cot that they brought in for me, but I didn't really sleep knowing Henry could wake up any minute.

I was still sitting there looking at Henry when I heard the door open. I looked up and over at the door and saw Hannibal and Will walk in.

Will gave me a kind smile while Hannibal just bowed his head a little at me.

I got up and walked over towards them. Will seemed tired and Hannibal seemed relaxed.

"So Henry's family has just landed. They are going to take his mother and sister to the hotel and his dad is coming here to talk to the doctor. Jack told him that it was Captain Man who saved him so we just wanted to give you a heads up so you can change back." Will said softly.

"Okay good thing they are here. And his dad already knows about my secret identity." I said looking back and forth between the two.

"That's no problem then. Now I do have to talk to Henry's Father about treating him." Hannibal said.

"Okay. That sounds good." I said.

"Okay then. Now when I talk to Henry's Father I will also need to talk to you as well and your relations with Henry and his family." Hannibal said.

"Why?"

Jake POV

After dropping off the girls and getting them settled and when Jack finished his phone call we got into the car. We were on our way to the hospital finally! God I can't wait to see Henry. I hope he's at least a little okay.

"Jack when will I be able to talk to Henry?" I asked nervously.

"After you talk to the doctor that is treating him here at the hospital and you will also need to speak to Dr. Hannibal Lector as well." Jack said still driving the car looking forward.

"Who is Dr. Lector?" I asked confused on why I need to talk to two doctors.

Jack sighed and started thinking again. After a moment he spoke up.

"Listen... Dr. Lector is a Psychiatrist." Jack said cautiously.

"Wh... Why do I need to talk to a Psychiatrist?" I asked getting scared.

"Listen Jake Dr. Lector can explain better than I can." Jack said.

"Okay."