1

Rubbing my eyes, I grumpily sat on my bed. I just woke up by the sound of the alarm from a deep slumber. I yawned and stretched my arms. I pick my phone up and go through my social media really quick. I finally got off of my cozy bed and walked towards the bathroom.

15 minutes later...

After a while I came back dressed neatly. Wearing a black hoodie with 'rogue' written on it with white, paired with some ripped black jeans. I checked the time and went downstairs. Walking to the kitchen I found myself some cereal and quickly ate my breakfast. Wearing a pair of black and white converse, I was ready for school. I picked up my bag and soon got out from the front door and locked it afterwards.

20 minutes later...

I've finally reached school. I entered the building, went to my locker, and then went straight to my class.

I was welcomed into the class with a big warm hug from my best friend Jaehyun. Me and Jaehyun have been friends for 5 years now but it feels like we've known each other for forever. I soon got settled in my seat at the back, opened my book and started revising what we had learn the day before. The teacher soon arrived and started taking attendance. I looked around the class and noticed a chair empty. My heart started beating fast. Is she alright? Why isn't she on time? Is she not coming today?

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realize someone calling my name.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

I slightly jumped and paid my attention to the person calling my name.

"Present."

I said while raising my hand a bit for the teacher to see where I am. The teacher slightly shook her head continuing the list of names. But then someone knocked at the class door. All the attention went to the door including mine, and then an angel entered the classroom. Her silky black hair that are not too long or too short, Her beautiful black eyes that shine every time you talk to her, Her voice whenever she talks, Her style of clothing. Ughhh everything is just too perfect for someone to ignore. She is the example of the word beauty. She is beauty.

"Park Ara, you're late!"

My teacher said rather sternly.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kim I missed the bus."

She said softly while taking her seat.

"Yeah whatever."

The woman says while rolling her eyes clearing showing the sign that she is annoyed.

"Next time it won't be tolerated, Park Ara."

She warned the pupil who had now sat in her assigned chair taking out her books from her dark blue bag.

"Okay class so today...."

Time skip

The lectures passed rather quickly and now it was time for lunch. I went to my locker to get the things needed and leave the rest and then went to the cafeteria. As I entered the cafeteria, I scanned the hall and saw my best friend Jaehyun sitting at a table with 2 other guys. I went towards them with my lunch and sat next to Jaehyun. Opposite to the 2 random guys Jaehyun was talking to.

"Jungkook!! This is Taehyung."

He pointed at the guy sitting in front of me. He had brown hair, and awesome visuals. He looked like he is an anime character. He was wearing a white T-shirt, Celine written on it, with black jeans. The guy softly smiled and waved at me to which I waved back and smiled.

"And this is Jin."

Jaehyun continued while pointing to the other guy. This guy had black hair. His visuals were breathtaking. He widely smiled at me.

"Hey! Its Jin. Pleasure to meet you!!"

I smiled back.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook. Same here."

"They both are new students and I was assigned to show them around the school. I hope you don't mind them sitting with us."

Jaehyun said.

"No not at all."

I said, while looking around the cafeteria for someone. As I've lost hope of finding that person I see her sitting at the corner table of the cafeteria with her group of friends. She was wearing a dusty pink sweater with light blue denim ripped jeans paired with some white sneakers. She looked drop dead gorgeous. Her hairs are have lose curls that makes her look even gorgeous. She is just perfect. Only if I had the guts to go talk to her.

I sadly smiled and started eating my lunch while giving my full attention to the boys, still peeking every now and then at her. Every time I see her. Its like the world stops. I cannot hear or see anything but her. Her beautiful smile, pink lips, black eyes, blushy cheeks. God really took time to make a master piece like her.

And with that being said, the bell rang and we all went to our classes

TBC

Waddup Waddup fammmm