Fourth Page

Being related to you was the worst curse anyone can put on somebody.

I had to put up with you no matter what you do, no matter how you make my life a living hell, just because we consider each other family.

I get goosebumps and nightmares just by thinking about our future together.

You have always voiced these plans that you'd like to live together when we get older.

My insides boil whenever that thought comes and I panic to look for a partner just to escape your miserable, wretched, sorry ass.

Living alone would he eternal bliss for me.

I would rather stay in a dark room and die alone than be with you and die out because of repressed anger and hate.

Stop acting like you own my life just because you have seen me grown and took care of me a few times.

Never tell me that you are the one to thank for, for what I have become today.

Because all you did was give me the experience of pain and suffering no human should ever suffer.

Maybe I should thank you for that.

It saved me from future heartbreaks and soul crushing events.

Because of you I now have no heart to break and no soul to crush.

This empty shell is your greatest masterpiece.

Thank the heavens for your great talent.

You make people want to die.

A living dead.

An undead that roams the streets of your perfectly polished world.

Congratulations on making me a zombie.

At least I get to be featured on films.

Hoping for that day where I get to feats on your brains and tear you to pieces while you scream.