18

"Kentrell I ain't got no time for yo shit. All I been dealing with is yo shit since you brought my ass down here." I yelled.

"Who else you need time fa?"

"Anyone besides you. So can you get the fuck out?" 

"No. Whea my kids at?" 

"They at yo big lipped mama house." I said brushing past him.

"Lil bih you needa watch ya mouf." He said with his accent coming out.

"Can't. My eyes be up here." I said, stifling a laugh.

He grabbed me by wrist and slammed me up against my bedroom wall, and began choking me.

"Nigga get off me." I said.

"Why?"

"Because I like my life bitch." I croaked. He kneed me in the stomach. I slapped him.

"Quit putting yo MOTHERFUCKING HANDS ON ME." I said. He dropped me and I smiled. He left and I called Dimetrion.

"Guh, you lucky I een answered the phone. You get all buddy buddy with Yb and you forget about a nigga." He said, cheesing into the camera.

"I ain't forget aboutchu. That nigga keep me busy."

"Bitch I ain need ta know allat."

"That ain how I meant it."

"What happened to yo neck?" He asked and I took my face and neck out the camera.

"He put his hands on you?" He snapped.

"Nawh nigga, I got into a fight with a bitch who fight like a nigga." I lied.

"Mookie? That shit was weeks ago."

"How you know bout that?"

"She put you on blast. She DM'd me talkin mad trash on you and shit so I told ha off. Anyway now I know yo ass lyin. Why he do it?"

"It started as soon as I got down hea, he just be putting his hands on me and claiming me like im his property. He treat me like dog, he go behind my back and cheat then come lay up on me. he disrespects me in front of all his homeboys een tho they be telling him to chillat on it. I don't een know what I did."

"Ya know what. You my bitch, you been my bitch and you just ain't know it, I gots mad feelings for you and now you forever mine mkay? So I'm hopping in my car and Ima see you in a few hours." He said and I started laughing. I liked this nigga too.

"Mkay, bring Kai'Monie." I said.

"Ight bet. Anythang else he done did?"

"Uhm, I can't tell you that." I said.

"What he did?"

"He raped me Meechie." I said, and started crying.

"Awl hell no. Shut that shit up, you gon be ight. I gotchu boo. Just lemme get down there. My GPS say I be done there by 3:45. Ight?"

"Ight. And one last thing. Don't call me yo bitch, call me yo girl. Its a respect thing. I nigga that call his girl his bitch is gon treat ha like a dog, a nigga that calls his girl his girl has respect fa her." I said.

"Did you just ask me out?" He said in shock.

"No, I agreed with what you said earlier and I'm willing to fit you into my tight schedule." I said and did his squirt bottle laugh sounding like Melly.

"You be sounding like Melly when you do that shit."

"BITE LIKE TRANTCHULA , BITCH IMA ANIMAL, MELLYS A SAVAGE YA HE NOT NO AMETURE." He screamed.