𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴

1) Be kind to one another

1) Be kind to one another. I want there to be drama in the roleplay but not among the roleplayers. If someone has a problem with someone else please pm me and I will handle it.

2) Be creative. No one is perfect and perfect is boring anyway. Allow your characters to have flaws and strengths. Make them diverse and give them room to grow in the roleplay.

3) Dont swear. During this time
period, swearing wasn't a thing. At least excessive swearing wasn't. If
you're going to do it, censor it

4) No smut. Kissing, handing holding, and other such displays of affection are allowed, but when it starts to turn into something more, either time skip it or go to your pm.

5) Try to write a couple of lines. Not just one. Also please write in 3rd person. This is a literal role play, so no text talk. EX- U, idk, wdym, lmao, LOL, etc.

6) Include everyone when roleplaying. Don't only roleplay with a few people. If someone new comes in include them in what is going on or start a new conversation.

7) Password is what your favorite ballet is or variation of a ballet

8) This world is going to take place in a midevil land. So no modern technology such as self phones or computers.

9) If you have an idea for the roleplay please let admin know via pm. We may also pm certain roleplayers and give them special tasks to keep the roleplay going and twist the plot.

10) Be as active as possible. We all have lives but if you have started in a conversation and know you have to leave just let the other roleplayers know. If you will be gone for a long period of time or decide to leave the roleplay let the admins know

————————————————————