purpose.

𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘 | Justin Bieber

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm, golden hue across the city as Y/N stood on her apartment's balcony. She took in the view before her, the bustling streets below and the distant hum of life that filled the urban landscape. It was a beautiful evening, yet her heart was heavy with the weight of uncertainty.

Levi Ackerman had been a constant presence in her life for years, their paths intertwining like the intricate threads of fate. He was a man of few words, a stoic and enigmatic figure who had always been there when she needed him. They had forged a deep connection, one that transcended the boundaries of friendship, yet the unspoken truth hung in the air like a lingering question.

Y/N had always been the one to wear her heart on her sleeve, her emotions laid bare for the world to see. But Levi was different, a fortress of stoicism and restraint. She had often wondered if he felt the same way, if the unspoken connection between them was as profound for him as it was for her.

Tonight, as the city lights began to twinkle like stars, Y/N decided it was time to confront the uncertainty that had plagued her for so long. She had to know where she stood with Levi, whether their connection was just a beautiful illusion or something more.

Taking a deep breath, she turned away from the balcony and made her way to the door. The decision had been made—she was going to talk to Levi, to finally lay her feelings on the line and discover if they shared a common purpose.

The night was cool as Y/N stepped out into the city streets. She knew that Levi frequented a quiet, dimly lit bar not far from her apartment, a place where he often retreated to find solace. It seemed like the perfect setting for the conversation she had been dreading.

As she entered the bar, the low murmur of voices and the clinking of glasses filled her ears. The dim lighting created an intimate atmosphere, and she quickly spotted Levi at the far end of the bar, nursing a drink.

Approaching him, Y/N took a deep breath, steeling herself for what lay ahead. "Levi," she began, her voice steady but laced with vulnerability.

He turned to her, his eyes meeting hers, and there was a flicker of surprise in his gaze. "Y/N," he acknowledged, his voice as measured as ever.

She took a seat beside him, the barstool creaking softly beneath her. "I've been thinking," she continued, "about us."

Levi remained silent, his gaze fixed on the amber liquid in his glass.

"We've been through so much together," Y/N went on, her voice gaining strength with each word. "You've been my anchor, my confidant, my... everything. But I need to know, Levi, do we share the same purpose?"

He finally turned to her, his dark eyes searching her face. "What do you mean?"

Y/N took a deep breath, her heart pounding in her chest. "I mean, do you feel the same way about me as I do about you? Is there a purpose to our connection, or am I just fooling myself?"

Levi's expression softened, a rare hint of vulnerability in his eyes. "Y/N," he began, his voice filled with emotion, "I've never been good with words, but I want you to know that you mean more to me than I can express."

Y/N's heart skipped a beat, hope blossoming within her. "Then what is our purpose, Levi? What are we to each other?"

Levi set his glass aside and turned to her, his gaze unwavering. "You are the anchor to my storms, the light in my darkness. You give my life purpose, Y/N, and I cherish every moment we spend together."

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes as she heard the words she had longed to hear. It was as if the universe had finally aligned, and their connection was no longer shrouded in uncertainty.

Levi reached out and gently took her hand in his, his touch warm and reassuring. "I want to be with you, Y/N," he whispered. "I want to share my purpose with you, whatever it may be."

A smile spread across Y/N's face as she felt the weight of uncertainty lift from her shoulders. In Levi's words, she had found the clarity she had been searching for, the confirmation that their connection was not a beautiful illusion but a profound reality.

She leaned in closer, her lips meeting his in a tender, soul-stirring kiss. It was a kiss that spoke of unspoken desires and a shared purpose, a kiss that sealed their fate and set them on a path toward a future filled with love and certainty.

As they pulled away, their eyes met once more, and Y/N knew that their connection was no longer a question but a beautiful truth. They had found their purpose in each other, and together, they were ready to face whatever challenges the future held.

The city lights continued to twinkle outside the bar, a reflection of the stars that shone in the night sky. It was a reminder that sometimes, in the midst of uncertainty, love had a way of guiding us toward our true purpose—a purpose that Y/N and Levi had finally discovered in each other's arms.