prologue

It was a cool, fall night of October.

A woman was running away from a coffee shop; blonde hair glimmering in the streetlights. While she was there, she was pulled into a comic book, but it was no ordinary comic book...

After safely making it home, she locked the door and hid inside her closet; hoping that he wouldn't come inside her house since the waitress already trashed the comic.

Shutting the closet door, her thoughts raced about the comic. 'How did he kill those two racers like that?' 'Wouldn't he be dead by getting beaten by the pipe wrench?' However, her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of boots thumping, causing tears to fall down her face.

"Bunty" A dark Norwegian voice called out. "Come out, come out, wherever you are."

The man had messy dark hair, along with crystal blue eyes that were now a deep crimson red color. His white shirt was stained with dirt and blood; just like his face since he had murdered the two racers. He ran his tongue over his fangs as he entered the room, inhaling her sweet scent.

He let out a dark chuckle as he opened the closet door, revealing the scared blonde. Letting out a scream, she tried to run out of the room, but she was against the wall of her closet; looking deeply into the vampire's hungry red eyes.

"Oh Bunty. Those two racers weren't my first victims," he purred, kissing the crook of her neck. "But you are."

"Morten, p-please don't." She pleaded as she struggled to get out of his grip.

"I'm sorry" was all he said as he scraped his fangs on her neck. Grabbing a handful of his hair, Bunty pulled him away from her and slammed his face against the closet door, letting him fall on the floor. Morten growled as she ran out of the room and out of her house. Mags, Paul, get here stat.

Bunty ran down the street and looked back a couple of times before picking up her pace. She was relieved that Morten made a brief scrape on her neck and that it wasn't anything serious. While she was running, she noticed two men were in front of her; one had curly dirty blond hair and another was a blond but with fluffy hair.

"Oh god, can you guys help me?" She asked the two men. "I think I'm being attacked by a crazed bloodsucker."

The two men turned around, revealing that they have the same eye color as Morten. Bunty's eyes widen as the curly haired lunged towards her as she started running again. The fluffy blond held him back.

"Calm down, Mags!" He exclaimed as they both sped after Bunty. "Geez, this blood frenzy is really screwing you up, isn't it?"

Magne just growled as they found Bunty in Morten's arms, struggling to break free. He looked up at them with a bloody smile.

"C'mon, let's feast."

A few minutes pass and their hunger was satisfied. Bunty was left on the empty alleyway; unconscious from the blood loss.

–—————

There's not a lot of fanfics about a-ha, so, why not give it a shot?

Edited on 5-8-22