Reaction to you giving them a hickey before they go on stage

Sangyeon: *Stops you the second you try and smirks down at you when you pout.*

"You're not about to get me worked up." He shook his head, holding his hand out to stop you. "But you can have your fun when we're home."

Jacob: *Isn't against it, but he can't come up with a valid lie, so he reaches for the makeup pouch in your bag.*

"One condition." He started. "I'm not about to get yelled at, so you have to cover them."

Younghoon: *Tries to keep you away but gives in after your constant attempts, too tired of pushing you away.*

"I'm leaving you home next time." He chuckled. "You're so needy, it's gonna get me in trouble."

Jaehyun: *Attempts to talk his way out of it, but when you promise to give him more later he complies.*

"Fine, but just a few." He said sternly, keeping watch as you smirked proudly to yourself. "You little shit."

Juyeon: *Eventually lets you have your way, but not without threatening you first.*

"If you get me in trouble," He warned, licking his lips as he kept watched. "You're gonna get it."

Hyungseo: *Thinks it's only fair that if you're marking him he gets to do the same.*

"Fine." He sighed, pulling out his makeup bag so he could cover it. "But only if you get some too."

Chanhee: *Doesn't stop you in time and he's left a nervous wreck while he keeps watch.*

"You're gonna get us in trouble." He laughed nervously. "If we get caught, I'm blaming you."

Changmin: *Leans back with a smirk, already planning his revenge as you leave more than one mark.*

"Just wait till after the show." He smirked, eyes closing as you sucked on his sweet spot. "I'll get you back."

Haknyeon: *Tries to fight you off until the very end, really not in the mood to get a lecture.*

"God, you just can't control yourself, huh?" He chuckled, lightly pushing you off. "You can't wait a few more hours?"

Hyunjoon: *Gets cocky at how you can't keep your hands to yourself and slaps your hands away when you try to cover them.*

"Why bother covering it?" He smirked, laughing lightly at your confused expression. "I'll just say they're bruises."

Sunwoo: *You manage to overpower him and do it despite his small plea against it and he just lets it happen.*

"If I get in trouble," He warned though his head tilted to give you more access. "You better make it up to me."

Youngjae: *'Tries' to stop you at first but gives up completely when you do it anyways.*

"Now's not the ti-" He was cut off by you catching him off guard. "My stylist is gonna kill me." He groaned.

Originally posted 9.29.19 on Tumblr.