The Mission

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack."

All of you are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia. You were flying towards the building with your flying power when you bounce off of the base's force field. "Shit!" You cursed. "Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" Captain America asked. "The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." JARVIS said. "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor said. Natasha knocks out some soldiers. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Hawkeye said as some soldiers shoot at him. "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?" Tony asked. "I know." Captain America said. Captain America throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck. "It just slipped out." Captain America said.

Pietro speeds through the forest and knocks down Barton. "You didn't see that coming?" Pietro asked. Pietro zooms off before Clint can shoot him with an arrow, then Barton gets shot at. "Clint!" Natasha said. Pietro knocks down Steve as he speeds passed him. "We have an enhanced in the field." Captain Americasaid. "Clint's hit!"Natasha said. Natasha goes over to where Clint is lying down. "Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" Natasha asked. The Hulk suddenly comes over. "Thank you." Natasha said. "(Y/n), we really need to get inside." Captain America said. "I'm closing in. JARVIS, Am I... closing in?" You asked. "Do you see a power source for that shield?" You asked. "There's a pathway below the north tower." Jarvis said. "Great, I wanna poke it with something." You said. You blow up the invisible shield on the base. "Drawbridge is down, everyone." You said.

"The enhanced?" Thor asked. "He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't." Captain Americasaid. "Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Natasha said. "I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and (Y/n) secure the scepter." Thor said to Steve. "Copy that." Captain Americasaid. "Looks like they're lining up." Thor said, referring to the approaching soldiers in their HYDRA tank. "Well, they're excited." Captain America said. Thor pounds on Captain America'sshield with his hammer and the force knocks down all the soldiers. "Find the scepter." Thor said, then he flew off. "And for gosh sake, watch your language!" You said. Tony chuckled, and Captain America sighed. "That's not going away anytime soon." He said. You enter the HYDRA base and the soldiers start firing at you. "Guys, stop, we gotta talk about this" you said. Then you blasted them away with your fire powers.

"Good talk." You said. "No it wasn't." One of the soldiers said. You quickly used your lightning powers to electrocute him. You walk over to the computers. "Okay, JARVIS. You know I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ." You said. "We're locked down out here." Natasha said. "Then get to Banner, time for a lullaby." Captain America said. "I know you're hiding more than files. Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick." You said. "The wall to your left...I'm reading steel reinforcement and an air current." JARVIS said. You walk over to the wall. "Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door..." you beg. You push and the wall opens up. "Yay!" You said like a young child. You enter through to a secret passageway. Natasha finds the Hulk. "Hey, big guy. The sun's getting real low." Natasha said.

The Hulk scowls at her, Natasha kneels in front of him and puts out her hand, the Hulk touches her hand and as she strokes his hand slowly he starts to calm down. He stumbles away and changes into Bruce Banner. Back at the HYDRA base Captain Americafinds Strucker. "Baron Strucker. Hydra's number one thug." Captain America said. "Technically, I'm a thug for SHIELD." Struckersaid. "Well then technically you're unemployed. Where's Loki's scepter?" Captain Americademanded. "Don't worry, I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope." Strucker said. "I'll put it right under illegal human experimentation." Captain Americasaid. Wanda creeps up behind him. "How many are there?" Captain Americaasked. Suddenly, Wanda knocks Captain Americadown using her telekinetic powers and quickly leaves. "We have a second enhanced. Female. Do not engage." Captain America said. Captain America looks at Strucker. "You'll have to be faster than..." Strucker said.