Prologue

You finally moved away from your parents and your five siblings. You were the thrid sibling to finally leave. To be honest you were half happy, half sad. You had your ups and downs with living with your parents but you still loved them. Your parents were busy with the young ones of the family mostly all the time. However when your parents gave you a slice of their time to you, you treasured those moments. But now that didn't matter it was time to find a job. You looked at the newspaper and saw an ad for Freddy Fazbear's pizzaria. They needed another nightguard. You decided to go to the popular resturant to apply for the job.

You walked in to a place filled with grownups talking with each other about whatever the heck they talk about. Kids shouting and screaming while having fun. You saw the main office and went inside to apply

Time skip ('cause I can)

You walked out of the place smiling, you got the job! On your way out you didn't notice the animatronics staring at you as you left.

You celebrated that night doing what you wanted. But your life was about to change in ways that you would never expect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well? Is this good? I think it is this is my second shot at writing a reader insert but the first time involving any kind of video game characters and whatnot. Anyway I do hope you enjoyed it. If you guys have an OC's you want in here, let me know in the comments bellow! This author is out!

- authorsrule123