Saving Halloweentown

The four of you walked outside to the pumpkin on fire. "You can't be serious, You're not actually thinking of going into that thing." Dylan said. "Yeah, (Y/n), it's too dangerous." Marnie said. "I have to, It's the only way to save Mom and Grandma." You said. "But what are we gonna do?" Dylan asked. "Stay here. And wish me luck." You said. "Good luck, (Y/n)." Sophie said. "Good luck." Marnie said. You smiled and walked away. "Good luck." Dylan said.

You walked toward the pumpkin until Luke came out and quickly shoved you against the wall. "(Y/n), it's a trap, He's waiting for you." Luke said. "Out of my way, Luke." You said. "Look, about what happened earlier. I didn't know he was gonna do that to your mom and grandma." Luke said. "Save your tricks, twerp, OK? I'm busy." You said. You were about to walk away, until he pushed you back. "No, I swear. He said all he wanted was the talisman and that he'd let your grandma go." Luke said. "I said get out of my way." You said. Suddenly the sky turned gray and a tornado formed near the ground. "He's coming." Luke said. "My fellow creatures, your moment of destiny has arrived. I offer you the chance to return to our days of glory, to end this exile from the Mortal World, which the humans have stolen from us." The creature said.

"Follow me. My fellow citizens of Halloweentown. Too long have we been exiled to this second-class world. Forced to live here in this Halloweentown." He said. Others began to nod in agreement. "I've got to install this thing before it's too late." You said as you held the talisman. "No, he'll see you. You'll end up just like the others." Luke said. "To our true natures, to celebrate the evil within us, to reveal ourselves as we really are-" his disguise disappeared to reveal the mayor. "Calabar?" You asked. Dylan shook his head. "I can't believe Mom dated that guy." He said. "Follow me, and together we will reclaim the Mortal World which is rightfully ours." Calabar said. You looked at Luke. "You knew?" You asked. "Look, I made an awful mistake. So let me try and make up for it. It's our only chance." Luke said.

"But before we can be sure of success, we must find the one who would stop us. The one who is half human." Calabar said. He looked through the crowed and saw someone in Aggie's jacket walking through. "Oh, young Cromwell, you thought you could hide from me? Stop. Give me the talisman." He said. They kept walking. "I said stop! Give me the talisman!" He said. But they didn't listen. He flew in front of the person. "How dare you disobey me?" He asked. The person began to walk the other way. He then attacked the person making them fall. He walked over and pulled the hood off, only to see Luke. "Fooled ya." Luke said. Calabar gasped and looked to see you on top of the pumpkin. "No!" He said. You gasped and turned around.

You quickly pulled out the talisman, but then he attacked you. You grunt in pain. He then attacked you again. You groan and lean against the edge of the pumpkin, then pass out. "He got her and it's not working. We've lost, we've- ow!" He said as Marnie nudged him. Calabar laughed. "You see, my friends? The power of evil is stronger than good. Join me. Join me." But the others backed away from him. Memories from past conversations came into your mind. "You are not witches." "Oh, yes, we are, no thanks to you." "There's nothing special about me." "Oh no, dear. You're very special. You're a Cromwwell." "Believe." You then dropped the talisman into the pumpkin and it lit up. "It's working!" Sophie said. Marnie, Dylan and Sophie smiled as they walk over to you. "You did it!" Marnie said. "Guys!" You hugged them.

"Good going, Looks like you got more than the weird part down." Dylan said. "Ah! Mom!" He said as she hugged him. All of you hugged Gwen and Aggie. "Grandma!" You said. "Oh, thank goodness you're OK!" Gwen said. "Oh, you've got all the power of the Cromwells and twice the guts." Aggie said to you. You smiled. "Grandma, it was, it was Calabar." Marnie said. "What?" Gwen asked. Aggie looked over at him to see him getting up. "So, it was you." She said. "Why, Calabar?" Gwen asked. "You could've had me, the most powerful warlock of all. You could have ruled with me