2:Fire Nation boy

Hi everyone it's me your dear author! I'm going to start putting some songs in the beginning of each chapter so listen to them if you want!

(Hinatas pov)

When I woke up in the morning, surprised that I was the last one up and that the others had already eaten breakfast and were talking about what they should do today. I got up to eat breakfast as quickly as possible and headed where the others were talking. We decided to go penguin sledding even though I was older I never grew out of penguin sledding, it's just so fun!

Time skip to when Hinata had to leave because I'm lazy :p

I had said goodbye to everyone and was getting on my sky bison Allu (Lol don't ask me why I named his sky bison that it just popped in my head)I was sad that I was leaving but I was also happy that I was going to be able to go home and be with my friends at the southern air temple.

When I arrived I expected there to be air nomads making noise, having fun but there was nothing, no noise at all 'Maybe there meditating' I thought as I started to walk into the air temple

"no..."

I decided to walk where we usually meditate 'They should be here' I thought walking into where we meditated but no one was there 'Where are they?'

"No, No, No!"

'The only other place they can be is where we practice gliding' I thought rushing to the area, but I was greeted with silence, nobody in the sky, no monks, just silence.

"No, they're not all gone!"

'Well, they gotta be somewhere right?'I thought of going to look for everybody. I decided to see if the monks were in their usual room where they talk but was greeted with an unsettling site 'A fire nation helmet? Why is there a fire nation helmet?'I thought of going into the room to uncover something...A monk in a sitting position dead...

"NO!"

I fell on the floor crying, screaming for them to come back until I heard something, someone...

'Crack!'

I turned around to see a boy around my age looking back at me just as startled as I was he was wearing a fire nation clothes and had striking blue eyes "Hey!" I shouted to the boy. The boy looked at with wide eyes and started to run but I threw a wave of wind to his ankles making him trip and hit his head on a fire nation helmet causing him fall unconscious. I decided to pick up the boy or drag him because he was so tall. I tied him up in a chair with vines and decided to look and see if he was apart of what happened to my people, but I only found a hot it ballon presumably how he came here and the swords he had with him when he fell, no other weapons, no armor, just that 'His people came and killed the other air nomads what's he doing here!?'I thought, the anger inside of me was starting to boil and I wanted to go and scream again but for the sake of my lungs I didn't. I decided to cut the ropes of the hot air balloon so that even if he did end up escaping he would have no way to get off the island. When I got back to the fire nation boy he was still unconscious 'I need to know why he is here!' I thought looking out into the now empty air temple.

HEY, HEY, HEY!sorry this chapter is short but ill be trying to write a little more next chapter and I know that it's a little rushed but just deal with me and my bad writing please! ⊙﹏⊙