Daddy!

Third person POV

Jasmine giggled as she was basically dragged to a room. Her brain felt scrambled. But all she could do was giggle and laugh. Once she walked into the room. She saw the joker and another man. But her only focus was on the joker. Her eyes lit up and her smile widened. "Daddy!", she squealed. She giggled and threw herself at him. For once he didn't expect this. He almost fell over when she threw herself at him. But was able to steady both himself and her in his arms. She giggled and started to be handsy. She threw her arms around his neck. She giggled loudly. "Daddy", she said softly. And for once the joker didn't know what to say. What was happening right now? Jasmine giggled again. "Why so serious?", she whispered. She used the back of the jokers hand and pressed his palm to her lips. So the tattoo would look like it was her mouth. The joker turned to frost. "What do you think I meant when I said no alcohol?", he asked frost darkly. Jasmine giggled at the face that frost made. She pressed her pointer finger to his lips and shushed them.

"That's not how it went boss, I promise, when I looked away for a minute, and somehow a guy slipped something into her juice, I made sure he didn't do anything else. He ran the minute he knew who she belonged to", frost said nervously. Jasmine giggled. "I belong to daddy!", she said loudly. Her hands finding the skin of his chest and neck. "Find him and I'll deal with him later", he said darkly. Frost nodded and made his way out of the room. The joker looked at the man that was sitting across from them. "Get out", he said through his metal teeth. The man didn't have to be told twice. He literally ran out of the room. Making jasmine only giggle more. "Why so serious daddy?", she asked him. Her tiny fingers running up and down his chest and up to his neck. He pressed his lips to her forehead. "Nothings wrong baby girl, now tell daddy what happened?", he asked her. She sighed. She curled up to her daddy. "I was sitting at the bar minding my own business, I was watching mommy dance, and then some man came over and asked if the seat next to me was taken. I said no out of kindness, but then he kept on bugging me, asking if I was here alone, and I kept telling him I wasn't, I really did daddy, I tried telling him I was here with you, but he said he didn't believe me, and I think he slipped something in my juice and then he tried to get me out of the club and outside, it was scary daddy", she said pouting. He sighed and kissed her forehead again. "You did good baby girl, my good girl. I'll take care of him, he won't be messing with you anymore", he said. She smiled and giggled. Her fingers playing with his gold necklaces. What she didn't see was he was clenching his fists in anger. "Daddy", she said. "Yes baby girl?", he asked her. Her pointer finger poked his nose. "Boop", she said giggling. He chuckled and placed little kisses on her fingers. She giggled. "Puddin?", Harley asked as she walked into the room. Jasmine leaned up the minute she heard Harley's voice. Her eyes lit up. "Mommy!", jasmine yelled happily. She got up from the jokers lap and walked over to Harley in a drunk like fashion. She wrapped her arms around her. Harley slowly wrapped her arms around jasmine, she looked at the joker. "Is she drunk?", she asked him. He sighed and shook his head. "No, someone thought it would be nice to ruffie her", he said irritated. Jasmine giggled. "Your so pretty mommy", she said giggling.

Harley smiled down at her. "Thank you my pretty little blue bird, do you want to go home now?", she asked jasmine. Jasmine nodded. "I hungey", she said patting her tummy. Harley giggled at the cuteness. Jasmine was finally in her little side. It was cute. "What you hungry for baby?", she asked her. Jasmine giggled and clapped her hands together. "Nuggies!", she said loudly. The joker and Harley both laughed. She was adorable. "We'll get frost to get you some", Harley said. Jasmine giggled. "Okay mommy", she said with a big smile on her lips. The three of them walked out of the room and out into the club. Everyone was looking. But the three of them didn't care. Jasmine just giggled and waved at everyone. She was so different when she was in her little side. Her other side was always so shy. Not this side though. This side was always so giggly and fun like. They walked out of the club and outside. The three of them walked to the car. Harley opened the door and got in. She pulled jasmine in to sit on her lap. "Your sitting on mommy's lap today", she said kissing the side of her head. Jasmine giggled and started to play with Harleys hair. "Okay mommy", she said. She nuzzled into Harley's neck. Harley ran her fingers through jasmines hair. It calmed jasmine. "Such a good girl my baby blue bird", Harley whispered to her. Jasmine giggled weakly and started to play with Harley's clothes. The joker looked at the two women. He smiled. Both of his girls. He couldn't be happier. He was finally daddy. She called him daddy today. And he was so happy that she had. Even if the circumstances could've been better.

He drove all the way back to the Mansion. The three of them got out and walked into the mansion. Jasmine giggled and pounced on the couch. She grabbed a throw pillow and hugged it close to her chest. the two of them looked at each other. And smiled. They were both a mommy and a daddy.

And at that minute frost came in with food. Jasmine sat up when she smelled food. Her eyes wide. "Food!", she said loudly and started to jump up and down on the couch. Harley giggled and grabbed the food from frost. She sat next to jasmine. Harley opened the bag and grabbed the nuggets from the bag. She began to feed Jasmine. Jasmine giggled as she was being fed. Harley smiled and kissed the top of jasmines head. Once jasmine was finished, she yawned a big yawn. Harley giggled. "The baby is tired", she said. Jasmine tried to deny it. "Nuh Uh", she said as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand. But she let another big yawn. Harley giggled. "Okay maybe a little bit", she said. She looked dead tired. The ruffie was wearing off. The joker came and sat next to his two girls. Jasmine smiled. "Daddy", she said happily. She climbed into his lap and laid her head down on his chest. Her hand still in Harley's. She yawned again. The joker chuckled. "Get some sleep baby girl, your tired", he said. She nodded her head and laid her head where his heartbeat was. Her eyes slowly closed and she slowly began to drift off. The joker placed a soft kiss on jasmines head. "My beautiful princess", he whispered. He smiled when he could hear the sound of her snores. She was so beautiful. He placed a soft hand on her back. He turned his head and smiled at Harley. He placed a peck on her lips. He smirked. "How does it feel to be a mommy?", he asked her. She smiled. "Amazing", she whispered. He smiled. All he's ever wanted was her happy and she was. "And how does it feel to be a daddy?", she asked him. He chuckled slowly. "It feels different, but it feels nice. I could get used to this", he said truthfully.

Harley smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well that's good, because she's going to need her daddy", she said. He smiled softly. And he was going to be there for her, for both of them. No matter what. They were his. And nothing was ever going to change that.

Nothing.

Harley laid her head on his shoulder and slowly began to fall asleep. He smiled and kissed the top of Harley's head. He laid his head back and closed his eyes. Both of his girls. Safely in his arms. He knew he could sleep knowing the both of them were okay.