me x todo prt7

to get to denki's dorm

when I got there I was knocking on denk's dorm door like a mad man, once he finally opened the door i ran right in and i was out of breath and i was shaking a little bit. once denki asked what was going on i told him everything(im way to lazy to type all that happen) he said sorry that happen. "wanna play videogames now" he said all happy and dumb "ya lets do this" i said ready to kick denki's butt.(aftter playing videogames) "bye denki" m/n said,  "bye M/N" denki said,    while I was walking to my dorm I saw todo leaning on my dorm door. "todo" I said mad  "M/N" he said mad to "what do you want todo" I said not in the mood for this  "M/N I had an idea lets stop being friends" Todoroki said. "ok" I said then Todoroki left, I then went inside of my room and started crying so hard because we have been friends since childhood but I knew the only reason I was friends with shoto is because of my quirk.

todo pov

"lets stop being friends" I said hoping she will say no "ok" M/N said then I left as I was walking down to my dorm I heard loud crying but I kept walking in till I got to my dorm  then I stopped and found myself in front of my dorm door already so I opened my door and locked it and started crying. I then got up and wiped my tears away and went to the common room and made me some coffee to help me feel better

my pov again

then I fell asleep I woke up in the middle of the night I got up and went to the common room to make some food to make feel ok I should say, when I got there I saw todo there drinking coffee? 'I don't care' I said to myself then I found myself in front of Todoroki we where face to face I could see pink blush found his face and before I knew it me and Todoroki....