Yuma x Reader

Yuma was in his garden tending to his tomatoes as he usually does. You decided to go outside and ask if he needs some help.

"Hey Yuma whatcha 'doing?" You ask politely.

He stares at you for a few seconds before replying. "Why do you need to know?" "I just wanted to see if you needed help. " you said nervously. You see a smirk emerge on his face. He suddenly runs his fingers through your hair and your heart starts beating fast. The smirk on his face gets bigger when he realizes that you're blushing. There are butterflies in your stomach as he pulls you in for a kiss. You put your hands on his chest and push him away. He pulls you back and pushes your hair to the side, then digs his fangs in your neck. You wince at the pain but then start to like it. It's your guilty pleasure. He moves down to your chest marking you as his. You start to feel dizzy and pass out.

As you gain your consciousness you realize you're not in the garden anymore. You're in Yuma's room. You're startled when you see him hovering over you, he moves, sitting next to you. He pulls you into his lap. You can feel your face getting hot. He starts kissing your neck and you moan softly. You can feel Yumas bulge get bigger. He pushes you to the nearest wall and puts his knee between your legs.

~le time skip~

You moan so loud that your scared people will hear you. Just as you thought, Kou comes into the room and yells for Ruki. Ruki suddenly walks in the room. At first you're startled, and embarrassed, but then you look at them and they all seem to have a small grin. Kou asks "you mind if we join?" You were taken aback by what the boy had said. "Wh-what??" You spoke out. "I'm starting to get impatient, [your name]! So if you're not going to respond, I'm taking it as a yes." You felt nervous at the thought of having one boy, let alone four boys, with you at once. You imagined what it would feel like to have all of them on you, their hands roaming your body, and their-. Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt the bed dip down. Kou was leaning his chest on yours, and his face not even an inch away from yours. Of course you started blushing once you felt his flat chest against your breasts. Kou straddled your waist and started grinding against your hips, making you let out a soft moan, while Ruki and Yuma got on either side of you. Ruki roughly gripped your chin in his hand and yanked your face towards his to draw you into a kiss. Yuma was scattering kisses on your neck, down to your collarbone, and back and forth. Kou was still grinding against you. All of the different sensations would have been too much for you if it didn't feel so good.

Kou's hands wandered up your shirt, his fingers intermingled with the hooks on your bra. His fingers were cold and soft. As he unhooks your bra you let out another moan. He throws the bra on the ground and proceeds to lift up your shirt. Once your shirt is off, You are now completely naked. You usually feel self conscious about your body but everything going on feels so good that you don't mind being exposed. Once Kou finishes grinding on your side he lets out a small sigh. Yuma is still kissing your neck but has now moved to kissing your breasts. Kou got off you and Ruki proceeded to straddle you as Kou had been doing. You tried to move away beneath him, but he roughly pushed your shoulders down to the bed. "Where do you think you're going?" He says whispering in your eye, that sends a shiver down your spine. Kou grasped your left breast, the sudden action surprised you, earning a pleasurable moan in return.

Yuma appears to be tired of kissing you and wanting a little action. He sat across from you on the bed and lifted you on his lap. Kou and Ruki seemed a little upset that he had taken you away from them but you knew they had a plan of how to get involved in what was about to happen. As you sit on yuma's lap he grabs you by your back back and thrusts in and out of you which causes you to moan, maybe a bit too loud. Ruki and Kou started to get annoyed by Yuma that he had made you let out that soft delicious noise. The two boys climbed over to you. Kou grabbed you from Yuma's grasp and pinned you down. Ruki had been holding Yuma back from getting to you. "Get it" Kou demanded Ruki. He was hesitant at first about dis-restraining Yuma, but he did as he was told anyway. He just nodded and exited the room. Ruki harshly letting go of Yuma, he fell backwards a bit, but soon after, brushing himself off and standing to his feet. You were confused by what 'it' was, but you just pushed past that thought.

With everything going on, you hadn't realized how wet you were. Every part of you was showing signs of excitement, how wet your core was, how erect your buds were, and how you were sweating like a maniac. Ruki came back with rope in his hands. The rope was sort of twisted around his knuckles, as he moved to rope closer together, then roughly yanked them apart, that action got you even more excited. Ruki walked over to you, "hold her" he said ordering Kou, he obeyed and held you up to the large bedpost. "Wh-what you doing-?!" You said stuttering a little, 'shh' was all that exited Kou's mouth. Ruki got closer and tied your hands together onto the post. "There, that should do the job" Ruki said mumbling a bit. Kou grabbed your wrists to see if it was secure enough. Your wrists barely budged. "Wow~good job Ruki~" he said in amazement. Ruki just chuckled a bit at his brothers statement. Yuma got close up to your face and started at you for a second, giving you chills, then turning away. "What the hell was that about?!" He screamed at his brothers. "You were hogging her" Ruki replied "yeah! At least share Yuma~!" Kou agreed with his brother. They hadn't noticed, but you were rubbing your thighs together, trying to get some sort of simulation out the act. Kou turned his head glancing at you and seeing what you were attempting. "Aww~ I think our little neko-chan what's us." The boys approach the bed slowly in a gingerly manner. Kou climbs on top of you and moves his legs so hes above your mouth. "Do what we say" kou demands. "O-ok." You reply. Kou lifts his dick into your mouth and rocks back and forth. You suck on it and he moans. As Kou is doing this, Ruki seems to get impatient. He climbs on the bed and moves so he's sitting across from your legs. He gets inside of you and thrusts in and out which causes you to moan. All that's going on feels good, but it's too much for you. "S-stop" you manage to say through what's going on inside your mouth. "We said do what we say!" Yuma booms. Your startled by his words but feel the need to obey. "Ok, sorry boys" as you say this, it sets Kou off track. "Keep going" he demands. You keep sucking until his moans alert that he's reached his climax. Kou released onto your chest, pumping his length back and forth until he decided he was done. You let out a shaky breath that you didn't realize you were holding in, "how was that neko-chan~?" Kou asked cooing his words, but you were fast asleep. The boys tucked you in then left saying 'goodnight'.