ᑌᑎᔑᗩᏆᗞ ᗴᗰᏆしᎩ

Unsaid Emily

This epic love story started when Emily Peters and Luke Patterson made a deal

A deal that could help each other out. Emily wanted her crush to finally notice her and Luke wanted help with writing songs.

So that's how a songwriter and guitarist began to fake date, which got them a lot of attention since Luke was pretty popular for he was in a band with his friends including Emily's older brother Reggie. And well Emily was kind of a loner, so how could Luke be with someone like her.

They had some rules for their deal:
1. No kissing
2. Leave notes in locker
3. Hold hands
4. Don't tell anyone

Yes, Emily came up with those. She was not having her first kiss be with someone she wasn't actually dating. And she read so many books, she thought leaving notes was romantic. She was only comfortable with holding hands. She also did not want anyone to know, mainly her brother.

That's how it all began.

Emily and Luke don't know how it happened but more time together made some feelings form.

Emily started getting butterflies whenever Luke was around, she would smile at him. And she would forget about her crush on the most popular boy.

Luke was scared of his feelings. He always felt something for her, but as they spent time together. It grew so much that he wanted to be with her forever.

But they were to scared to admit that, so when the most popular boy gave his attention to Emily, they pretended to break up, even though their hearts broke.

Then an accident where Emily almost drowns and Luke saves her, is when she realized. She was in love with Luke Patterson.

They were so in love, they did everything together.

And then everything fell apart.

Luke and Emily has their first fight. Which made Luke ride his bike away from her as she called out to him.

She was crushed. And a couple months later, Luke, Alex and her brother Reggie died from street dogs.

She never said goodbye.

Emily become someone no one recognized. She looked lifeless from losing the people she loved the most. It didn't help that her parents continued to fight.

She started drinking pretty bad, wanting to forget everything. She should've known better than to drink, especially when a cliff was involved.

But she drank and drank. Some people were messing around at the party. And then someone had been shoved into Emily.

She tumbled off the cliff, like many have done to jump into the water below for a swim.

She cried out as the water hit her. She was terrified of water, the worst thing was she couldn't swim.

So she struggled to try and swim to the top. But she didn't make it.

Emily Peters drowned.

Her last thought was of Luke, and how if he was here, he could've saved her.

At least now she would see her brother and Luke again.

That's not how it happened.

Emily woke up as a ghost, and for years she walked around Los Angeles until she met Caleb who took her in.

Now, 25 years later, Emily sees some familiar faces she never thought she would see again.

Emily Peters
Portrayed by Katie Findlay

"Luke isn't my actual boyfriend! It's fake, just like my love for him is

"Luke isn't my actual boyfriend! It's fake, just like my love for him is."

The rest of the cast as their respective roles

(A/N so they finally came out with Reggie's last name which is Peters!)

Disclaimer

I do not own Julie and The Phantoms.

I do own Emily Peters, any other original characters/plots.

Dedications
DelaneyHelton
Crescent_Wolf97
-sunset-curve-
Hime_chan10

And to all the Luke lovers out there!

Cover credits:WHORV06