"Ꮖ'ᗰ ᗩしᏆᐯᗴ!"

Emily Peters drowned out her teachers annoying voice. It was a high pitched noise that made her want to scream.

But Ms. Goodwin was also Emily's favorite teacher. She was the nicest person Emily has ever met.

Emily glanced down at her notebook, writing in her neat handwriting.

The Peters girl was considered a loner, with no friends and only hung with her brother and his friends/band.

She wished she was noticeable, like the popular pretty girls Jill and Carly. Jill had beautiful curly blonde hair, bright green eyes with a smirk that made her even prettier. Carly had black hair, blue eyes and a body to die for. They also happened to be the mean girls.

And Emily was just plain with wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. She wasn't as pretty as the mean girls.

She just wished for Jamie Carver's attention, her crush since 5th grade who also happened to be Jill's boyfriend.

Emily stared over at him dreamily. Why couldn't Jamie see that she would be a better girlfriend than Jill?

The girl jumped when the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

Emily packed her stuff away, slinging her bag over her shoulder. She held her head down as she and her classmates made their way out the door.

Her breath hitched when she accidentally bumped into Jamie, but he didn't even spare her a look. She frowned when Jill began making out with the boy.

She hurried over to her locker.

"Hey, Emmy." Luke Patterson smiled at the girl.

She rolled her eyes at the guitarist. "What do you want, Luke?"

"About to meet with your brother." He smirked, glancing at girls who walked by them.

Reginald was Emily's older brother. But he liked to be called Reggie. Even though he's sixteen, and Emily is fifteen, the two siblings were best friends.

"At my locker?" She raised her brows.

When you got to know Emily, she was actually pretty sarcastic and fun. She was only quiet around school.

Luke chuckled. "Reggie wanted me to get you first. He worries."

"Well, he doesn't need to." Emily opened her locker, pulling out her science book.

"Are you coming to band practice?" Luke asked hopefully.

"Maybe. I do have to study sometime."

"Boring." Luke said in a sing song voice.

Emily didnt respond since her hazel eyes made their way back to the power couple who has yet to remove their lips from one another. Luke continued on, not noticing the girl wasn't paying attention to him.

Jill made eye contact with Emily, pulling away from Jamie with a smirk.

Emily quickly looked away, slamming her locker shut and interrupted Luke who furrowed his brows at her. "Yeah, whatever, I'll be there Luke."

She rushed off to her next class which was science.

Luke watched her go with confusion. He turned around, spotting Jamie and his ex Jill. He dated Jill for a month but quickly dumped her for being a b*tch to Emily.

She winked at him when Jamie was talking with his buddy Mark.

He rolled his eyes at her, not caring about her new boy toy. He was not jealous of them together.