BABY!!!!

This is gonna be what happens at each doctor appointment!i know these are not the order they go in ! It's a story not real!

First
We go to our first doctors appointment.... while
there scanning they see that's there's two .... we're having. Twins !

Second
We hear the baby's heart beat .... and take a few picture ... daveed is so excited he has been going crazy buying baby's stuff!

Third
We found out that we got a boy and a girl !  Even though we know the gender we wanna keep it neutral! We don't want to push gender roles on them !

Forth
I'm due any day ! Daveed has been by my side and getting me everything ... he has been so supportive!  We've held off the wedding to the baby is a little older at least one ...

Last doctors appointment
My water just broke !  Daveed is rushing me over to the hospital and the cast is also rushing over ! We get there and they have me start pushing ! Oh god it hurts ! It hurt so bad ! I've been squeezing daveeds hand ... he's been trying to calm me down ... finally there out ... there so beautiful... we decide to name them Zeus and Athena... after the Greek gods ... they go get cleaned ... daveed is so happy to be a dad ... he loves them already ... after one Over night stay we head home ... daveed shows me the nursery ... he has been hiding it from me so It would be a surprise ... it was beautiful ! I love him so much ... he bring me to bed and takes care of the baby's for a few ...

A few weeks later ..
The cast can finally come .. daveed has not been letting them ... they love the kids ... I love them too ... there getting so big already .. it was all worth it ... it will all be worth it .. we got them cute little outfits and all ! We take little pictures of them for memories ... and then one day Athena starts to crawl !!! And Zeus does it too! I'm so proud of them ! Then even started eating solids ! They are so peaceful ! They barely cry at night ! There were a blessing in disguise.. I truly love them ... me and Daveed start to plan the wedding .. we want it to be magical ... like a fairy tell .. we start to look around to see places to get married ... I tell him that one venue we went to and it was like a fairy tell! We talk to the people and say that we would like to get married in the next year .... just so the kids with be a little older ..  We start to look at decorations.. and what food and cake! We start to a board of all the things we would like at our wedding ! Who would be the bride mates and brides men ! Who would carry the rings ! Hopefully the kids are at a age where they can walk and carry us the rings cause they would be amazing ! The kids are already learning so much ! We make a little scrape book of all there accomplishments ! And just of them being cute !  We write little notes on each picture ... and my mental health has started to get better! I've decided that I should go to therapy, so I doing therapy now and getting full support from Daveed! He is so caring and supportive! I got lucky I guess ..

Back to normal day to day !
In the morning me and daveed picked up the baby's and fed them ! After we both took them a bath and the whole time while they were playing with a rubber ducky I kept on taunting Daveed for doing the rubber ducky song " rubber  ducky your the one! You make bath time lots of fun !" I sing " hey that was so long ago and I regret it!"he says  " when I squeeze you make noise ! Rubber ducky your my very best friend it's truue!! " I sing "I got my rubber ducky ! I'm in the bath with  Bubbleys! He isn't very fuzzy . I know my ducky loves me! Call up my homie Earnie the orange one you heard me ! Yea he is the best and I'm on a quest to get him in here early ! I need that ducky with ! I'll have a bath time, it's-a gonna be iffy ..if I don't see him man , i wont be nifty . So im just feeling dirty ,so guess I'm getting wordy ! Where's that duckie man? I need him here right now ! Squeeze him you heard me !" Me and daveed sing " squeak !" Athena says ! Her first word ! " that's her first word!!" I say ! " awww squeak !" Daveed says ! We both kiss her head and get them both out the tub . We put them both in onesies ! There so cute ! But I'm wondering when Zeus is gonna say his first words ... the baby's play with soccer .. or well soccer just lays next to them and licks them... soccer loves kids ! And they have the cutest clothes ! We put them in there stollers and decided to go have a pinic ... we also bring soccer ! We get there food and ours and blankets and extra clothes for the baby's just in case . We head to the park and lay everything out .. first we feed them and then ourselves and soccer stays next to the baby the whole time ! Daveed sung you are my sunshine to the baby's ... then Zeus says something !!  " sunshine !" His first words !!! There gonna start talking and there only like 7 months !! Oh god wait there's only  4 more months till the wedding ! We pack up and get back to the house and daveed makes dinner while I play with the baby's ! He makes me and him hamburgers and frys ! He feeds the baby's while I eat . We always take turns feeding and other things! " hey babe you should go take a bath ! You know relax . Have a glass of champagne!" He says " really? " I say " of course I'll take care of the baby's!" I go and grab a glass of champagne and take a bath with candle light .. it was so nice .. everything was amazing ! My life was finally Great! After my bath I put on one of daveeds shirt and some shorts and go ahead and lay down .. daveed is already there reading a book ! It's the hunger games ! I recommended that he read it because it's so good and way better than the movie! " you were right ! This book is great ! I almost cried ! Rue just died! How could they do that!" He says " aww yes I know what till you get farther in the book !" I say " what happens?!" He says " I can't tell you! You have to be surprised !" He puts the book down and cuddles with me .. I fall asleep laying on his chest ... he kissed my forehead and then he is asleep too ..