Chapter One

In a land called Mobius there ruled Queen Aleena and King Nicholas. They have five kids which consisted of a set of twins and a set of triplets. The twins names were Skylar and Kylar. The triplets names were Sonic, Manic, and Sonia.

The oldest triplet Sonic was depressed for some strange reason and he didn't know why. It felt as if he longed for something or for someone. He decided to go for a run to cheer himself up and to clear his head. When he makes it downstairs and is about to go out the door he runs into his mother and siblings.

Skylar, the older of the twins, asks, "Hey sonikku wait up why are you in such a hurry?" "Yeah, where are you heading off to?" kylar, the younger twin asks.
"Hey sky and ky I'm just going for a run to clear my head that's all" sonic replies. The mother, Aleena, overheard and told her son, "be careful Sonic". "I will mom", Sonic replied. Sonic then proceeded to run out the door.

In a land not too far from Mobius was a kingdom named Anglewood. It was ruled by Queen Aleshia and King James. They have eight kids which consisted of three sets of twins and two individual children. The oldest set of twins names are Trent and Nazo. The second oldest set of twins names are Mephiles and Shadow. The two individual children names are Darkness and Saphfire. The youngest set of twins names are Amelia (aka Amy) and Camilla (aka Camie).

Mephiles saw his younger twin shadow sneaking about and decided to question him. "Where are you off to little brother?" Hearing his older brothers voice startled him but he regained his composure. "I am going out for a run don't follow me or bother me". Amused with what his little brother said he replied with, "whatever you say little brother have a good run" and disappeared back inside the castle to his room.

Shadow didn't pay any attention to Mephiles as he went on his daily run through the woods. After 30 minutes of running he spots a blue hedgehog running as well. He decides to run to the hedgehog so he could introduce himself.

"Hello my name is Shadow the Hedgehog. What's your name?" "Hello Shadow, nice to meet you. My name is Sonic the Hedgehog." After introducing themselves, they decide to sit down and to get to know one another. They watch the sunset and then sonic realizes that it will get dark soon. "Well Shadow this has been fun but I need to get back home so hopefully I'll see you around." Shadow smirks, "looking forward to it hedgehog get home safe". After seeing Sonic leave, Shadow heads back home himself.

Hey guys so I decided that in my spare time I could come back and edit some of my stories. So I hope you like it.