#1: My Kwami ate my Homework?

AN/I got this idea in fanfiction by @Miraculousflexygirl ,But im putting my own twist on it. Disclaimer: I do not own any characters, not even Plagg(even tho i wish i did)😭😭😭😭

Ships: Teeny tiny bit of Marichat and Plikki, Adrienette and Klix if you squint.

"MARINETTE" Tikki shouted, in an attempt to wake up the sleeping girl, but in vain. Tikki was tired of waking her Chosen all the time, so this time she was going to do something that would annoy Marinette, Tikki knew it was a very 'Plagg like' move but Marinette was really getting on her nerves. Tikki flew to Marinette's desk and picked up a half-full glass of water Marinette had drank the night before.

She slowly made her way back to Marinette's bed and tipped the cup over. 

She got a reaction immediately, "ACK!" Marinette shrieked," TIKKI, WHY DID YOU DO THAT." All the sleepiness exited Marinette's system the second the water had touched her, unable to go back to sleep she reluctantly got up to get ready.

"Marinette you have to hurry up, school starts in 5 minutes" Tikki shouted.

Marinette flailed her arms in panic " Oh no oh no oh NO" She climbed of her loft, and grabbed a towel to dry herself. She changed out of her drenched clothes and into clean ones. Marinette quickly brushed her teeth, combed her slightly damp hair, grabbed her purse, and ran out the door without acknowledging her parents, who chuckled as she ran out the door.

"Marinette your ten minutes late already" Tikki advised from the purse. This caused Marinette to break into a sprint, she was unbelievably fast, one of the perks of being part of Paris's superhero duo.  Marinette sprinted through the doors of Collège Françoise Dupont, she skidded to a stop, she was in front of her class door. 

"Do you think I can sneak in" she whispered to Tikki.

"There's no use, you're already 10 minutes late," Tikki said matter-of-factly. Marinette groaned and pushed the oak wood door open. She could feel her classmate's stares as they bore into her, this obviously wasn't new to her since she was infamous for being late and sleeping in. 

Marinette opened her mouth to speak, Mrs. Mendeleiev put her hand up" I don't need any excuses, just give me your homework" Marinette scrunched her nose, homework? there hadn't been homewo- Marinette's eyes widened.

"Mykwamiatemyhomework?" She hastily replied, more like a question than a statement.

"What, say that again slower" Mrs. Mendeleiev furrowed her eyebrows.

"My kwami ate my homework," she said slower and more confidently, audible gasps could be heard coming from a few of her classmates. Mrs. Mendeleiev accusingly eyed Marinette over the rims of her glasses, but let her sit down in her seat. 

"May ask you, what is a Kwami?"(AN/kwami buster didn't happen in this fanfic) Mrs. Mendeleiev asked.

"Ummm, rare hairless, red cat species from the kingdom of Atchoo, I won one at a zoo tap-dancing contest... in the Kingdom of Atchoo" Marinette rambled, making intricate hand gestures.

Adrien, Alya, Nino, and Chloe stared at Marinette wide-eyed from their seats. Marinette could hear faint laughter coming from Adrien, even though Adrien was currently frozen. She shook it off, it was probably a hallucination or something. One thing Marinette failed to understand was why Adrien was staring at her like a deer in headlights, it made sense to why Alya, Nino and Chloe were surprised, they all had been miraculous holders at some point. 

Marinette rested her chin on her palm as she stared at the clock, waiting for 1st period to end. Marinette blocked out most of Mrs. Mendeleiev's droning about physics, this was probably the reason she failing in Physics. She absentmindedly doodled on her open physics notebook.