roommate

Seungmin pov
OH MY JESUS!!!!!! This guy is so hot like I'm gonna faint. He had TATTOOS WHAT THE FUCK AND HE TALL ASF. THAT'S IT, THIS WHERE I DIE. OMG he just looked at me. "Hey I'm your roommate my name is seungmin and I will be taking to left side of the room. " I said with a light blush on my cheeks. " oh ok my name is Hyunjin pup" he said while looking down at me. I was so scared like I'm tiny and he's fucking tall how am I going to live with a giant.

Felix pov
I THINK I'M GONNA DIE HE IS SO HOT!!!!!! HE TALL TOO, WELL DAMN THIS BITCH GOT TATTOOS. HE LOOKED, ACT ME AT COOL FELIX. "Hi my name is Felix and I will be your roommate I'm going to take to left side of the room. I said while looking up at him. "Sup my name is Changbin cutie" he said while looking at me. DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTIE I'M GOING TO DIE!! I thought. I felt a blush come on my cheeks. "Leave me alone" I said as I picked up my luggage and walked to the room. When I closed the door I heard him Chuckle.

Jeongin pov
THE LORD LOVES ME, I GOT PAIRED WITH A HOT GUY!! HE HAS TATTOOS AND IS TALL LIKE I'M SO SMALL. he looks down at me and smirked saying "I'm bang Chan but you can call me chan". I blushed when he said that. "I'm j-jeongin" I stuttered. What the fuck jeongin why did I do that! I thought. "Hey Baby" Chan said with a smirk. When he said that I blushed and quickly ran to the room but stopped and said "I'm taking the right side of the room". I saw chan nod and went back to his phone.

Han pov
JESUS TAKE ME NOW!! I HAVE A TALL AND A HOT GUY IN MY ROOM!! HE IS SO HOT I'M GONNA DIE, HE HAS TATTOOS TOO.. I knew it I heard a little voice saying that I'm going to he paired with a hot guy, and that voice was JESUS HIMSELF. When I walked in he was in the kitchen so I sneaked passed him thinking he didn't see me, but he did. I froze I didn't know what to do but he talked first. "are you my roommate squirrel cheeks?" He said while getting closer to me I blushed. "I'm Han jisung but you can call me Han" I said with a small smile. "Oh and by the way I'm taking the left side of the room so bye" I said as I was walking away. "Ok Shortie, nice ass by the way". When he said that I cover my ass with my hands and ran to the room.