Idk man

Lang stared out the window as it rained, she was supposed to be doing her maths homework that was due tomorrow but the scenery outside was too lively to miss.

It was autumn and leaves of the warm colours of yellows, oranges and reds abandoned their branches. Although it rained, the sunlight spilt over the trees and seeped through the gaps of the leaves.

She sipped her coffee and ate her popcorn, she had her half finished maths work on her computer screen as random tabs of 'among us', 'risk of rain 2' and 'discord' where open.

ANYWAY, MOVING ON.

DING

The sound of that familiar discord notification had thrown her off task yet again, but did she care? Not really.

She clicked on discord to see that Cinna was online in the pumkins discord, typing in chat.

She chuckled to herself (it's not creepy I promise).

See, she had feelings for cinna this whole time, why? The magic of plot my fren.

She couldn't help but FALL N TRIP for Cinna.

Before she knew it, her fingers had a mind of their own and typed out the words:

"Anyone want to play among us?"

After a good five minutes, the pumki came online due to the ping and they started to type in the code and entered the lobby, including Cinna.

"Alright, mute up," she spoke through her mic.

The words of IMPOSTER popped up, she was an imposter with Glad.

After a few minutes she had killed Mango in electrical and had successfully venting away.
Making sure to sabotage O2 to get people away from electrical.

As she was making her way to admin, she saw Rosa walking by herself ahead of her so she decided why not? And killed Rosa....

Just as cinna was walking down the hallway and witnessed the whole thing. Lang stood still and so did cinna, they stared into eachother's shiny helmets. Lang panicked, thinking she was screwed.

But suddenly, Cinna broke the tension and walked straight past.

She thought, 'why didn't she report it? I just stabbed Rosa right in front of her,'

Her feelings for cinna grew more and more.

Suddenly an emergency meeting was called,
"Lang is kinda sus, she's been walking around and hasn't been doing tasks," Muffy's voice spoke through the discord as unmute button sound effects followed, debating if muffy is correct.

Lang was about to defend herself when cinna typed in chat, 'I was with Lang the whole time, it's not her'

"Yeah but it could be you and Lang," muffy spoke, until he realised that cactus also died.

In the end, Lang was safe and the votes tied.

After a few hours, cactus and Rosa had to leave since it was late, then slowly one by one, everyone left and the among us games were over.

Lang and Cinna was left in the gc and Lang's heart pounded in her chest.

SUDDENLY CINNA POPPED THROUGH THE SCREEN AND SMOOCHED LANG.

Jk that didn't happen.

"Hey cinna I have to tell you something,"

But because cinna was mute she had to type in chat.

The words wrote 'yes?'

"I...I think you're so awesome and amazing and I think I like you."

Then cinna wrote 'pog, I like you too marry me'

The heat rose in both their cheeks as they happily got married in the pumkins discord vc and now cinna is called Mrs Lang.

THE END