KAPITULO IV

INCOMPLETE

Olivia breaths deeply as she closes her eyes and feels the wind as it brushes her skin, she is currently in a park near their house, she needed to breath after what happened between her and her brother a while ago. A part of her hated even to think of her brother's name nor see his shadow, but another part of her wanted to know the real reason behind her brother's actions. 

She opened her eyes and stared at the blue sky, trying to forget all that's bother her mind for the past month. As much as she wanted to just move forward, go with the flow of life and accept her faith, different things kept on bothering her, it's her past. After getting out of the hospital, she tried her best to regain memory, but nothing happened, which made her decide to just let go of the past and just create new memories, but her heart just can't follow, there's something missing in her heart that just wants to be found, but despite wanting to find it, she doesn't know where to start. 

She decided to take a walk for a while, just around the village since she still doesn't want to go back home and possibly face her brother.  

Habang naglalakad, hindi niya alintana ang nilalakaran at diresto lamang sa paglalakad, mabuti nalamang at maaliwalas ang simoy ng hangin at hindi mainit. Nagpatuloy siya sa paglalakad ng bigla siyang mapatigil, may kakaiba siyang naramdaman, wari ba'y may nagmamatsyag sa kanya, parang may sumusunod. Inilibot niya ang tingin ngunit wala naman siyang ibang taong nakita, siya lamang magisa ang nandoon. Sa paglingon niya, napansin niya ang kapaligiran, bakanteng lote ang magkabilang banda ng kalsada at may mga puno, kulay verde ang nangingibabaw na kulay. Habang pinagmamasdan ang paligid ay nakaramdam siya ng kapayapaan. Naglakad siya sa damuhan, at nahiga dito, sa di maipaliwag na dahilan ay nakaramdam siya ng saya, pakiramdam niya ay isa siyang batang walang ano mang alalahanin. 

Habang nakatitig sa kalangitan na puno ng ulap, saglit na tumama ang sikat ng araw sa kanya mga mata, she raised her hand to block the sun when suddenly, the scene felt so familiar. She felt her head ached as a glimpse of memory came, she closed her eyes because of the pain, It was a dark place when she saw a bright blinding light coming from a flashlight, she uses her hand to block the light, she saw a man walking towards her, she doesn't know what it is all about or what is happening, she kept on crying, she was young that time. She looked at her hands and it was full of blood which made her even more terrified. 

Olivia came back to her senses and found her self crying, nawala ang sakit ng ulo niya ngunit namuo ang pagkalito sa isipan niya, What was that all about? she asked, she looked at her hands and it was shaking. She looked around as she felt as if someone is watching her again, but still no is there. 

From not so far away, A man wearing an all black outfit followed Olivia, he is wearing a black mask and cap which made him impossible to be recognized. He carefully followed Olivia, trying not to be seen. He stares at Olivia wondering what might be going on inside her head, He's been following Olivia for a while, He even over heard  Olivia's argument with her brother. 

He was surprised when Olivia stopped so he immediately hide behind a tree, thankfully there's a lot of trees around. He was thankful when Olivia didn't noticed him. 

He stared directly to Olivia as she lays down the grass, he felt the peace as he looks at Olivia. Suddenly, he noticed something seems wrong with Olivia, her eyes was closed while holding her head as if she's in pain. He was about to rush to Olivia when she opened her eyes and there he realized his job so he remained hidden behind a tree.