• 35 •

• Park Jisung •

We have arrived in Ahra's place shortly, we we're still inside the car we already notice kids watching outside the window, to Jeno hyung's car exactly.

We all got out of the car, Ahra noona waved at them and they both started to get excited seeing noona coming back to the house. I looked at noona and she looked really happy to see the kids.

"Wow, it's nearly 12AM and they are still wide awake" Chenle commented while we all walked towards the front door, noona only laughed at Chenle's comment.

"It is daytime in Canada anyway" Chenle added before the front door opened, revealing to happy mini Jaemin hyung with big smile seeing their mommy.

They both gasped while eyeing on me "Uncle Jisungie!" Jasmine run towards me without a coat on, I took her into my arms right away or else she might get cold.

"How about we go inside before you two gets cold?" Ahra suggested and Jasmine continues to hug me, I carried her in my arms. I noticed Jason keeps on eyeing on Jeno hyung eversince he saw us.

"Jason-ah are you alright" I tried to use some of my 'not so good English' enough for him to understand, his attention came to me and suddenly run towards me and joined Jasmine.

"Eonnie you're back" Sora noona came with sleepy state, she was taken a back when she saw us "hey guys! What are you doing here?" She said, but all her attention is in Chenle.

"We came to see them" I replied to her.

"Ya! Park Jisung let go of my children now!" The kids giggles in my arms and still continues to wrap themselves to my neck "mommy brought you McDonald's" Ahra noona still fails to take their attention and continues.

"What about me?" Chenle asked the two.

"Mommy said dolphins bites" Jasmine said to Chenle that made us all laugh.

We all went to the living room and settled in, Ahra noona went somewhere with her things and left us with Sora noona.

"Is that out daddy" Jasmine shyly whispered to me while pointing to Jeno hyung discreetly.

I looked at Jeno hyung, who is smiling while looking at us, if only Jaemin hyung knows or he is here the twins are going to be happy having their own father around.

"How about you ask him?" I tried to challenge her with a smile, she shyly nodded and went to Jeno hyung that made him surprise Jasmine went to him without calling her.

"Uncle Jisung can you teach me how to dance soon?" Jason asked me and I answered him with a nod along with a smile"mommy said you dance really good" Jason added.

"How about we let uncle Jisung and Uncle Jeno dance so you can pick?" Chenle suggested and he nodded right away happily.

Hyung stood up right away as Chenle prepared song that we will do for them which is GO.

After the short performance we did they both clapped right away "who is better?" Ahra asked the kids. Jason pointed at me while Jasmine pointed at Jeno hyung.

Na Jaemin

After 3 hours Jeno and Jisung finally came back to the dorm after driving Chenle and Ahra home with 2 papers bags each of them.

"Why did you came back late?" I asked them, they both looked in different ways "come on guys? Are you going to continue treating me like this?" Jisung wave off his hands right away.

"It's not like that hyung, it's just noona inviting us and lost track of time" I only nodded to his short explanation "It's all in the past now hyung, we know you don't love her anymore and we don't want you both to feel awkward" he added.

Jeno walked away without saying anything to me.

"What's his deal?" I asked Jisung once again and he only shrugged.

"Let's just rest hyung, we still have schedules tomorrow" Jisung suggested and I agreed with him.

I laid down in my bed, started to think why Jeno is really sensitive about Ahra these days.

Is he hiding something that I shouldn't know? Or maybe because I turned my back on her after she disappeared and never came back? Or maybe because of dead child?

It was all my fault after all why it all crushed and left scars to her. If only I just let Jeno have her, maybe she is in good hands by now.

Week later

After busy schedules I finally got to visit eomma, she opened a kids cafe just recently and now I am here looking at some happy kids.

If that child didn't die, I wonder if that child will also be one of these kids playing in here.

"Jaemin-ah!" Eomma came to me with a wide arms welcoming me "I prepared something for you" she brought me in a special room where she always brings me where no one can have access.

I sat on the chair while she sat across me "how are you doing these days?" Eomma's staff came in a brought me iced coffee.

"Little busy, but it's alright" I answered before taking a sip of my coffee "no harm" eomma laughed of my small joke.

I looked at her with a smile, she has that smile, smile that is a bit suspicious "eomma are you alright?" She only nodded to me.

"You probably know Ahra is back right?"

How on earth did she know?

"Jaemin-ah I know this is not my place to ask you this, but" She suddenly turned serious all sudden.

"Is this about the past? I told you eomma I let her go, I am not going to mess her life again, I won't hurt her again, I have moved on, I don't love her, she is nothing to me now"

"Na Jaemin I hope that is your final decision, before I'll tell you" why is this getting serious? Jeno can't even deal with me, even gets sensitive with Ahra.

"Eomma I promised you that, I am happy with Yerim now" I gave her a smile, she only gave me a fake smile.

"Jaemin-ah" I gave my attention to her "Ahra came her, with your children"