birthday {j.l.}

~October 9th, 1964~

~Liverpool, England~

     It's ok. I'll just rest my eyes for a minute. I'll still have time to make John's birthday dinner. It's ok. You thought to yourself as you drifted off to sleep on the living room sofa. You had already baked a marvelous cake, frosted with caramel and chocolate and topped with yellow sprinkles. All you had to do was fry the ham and boil the potatoes. You and John decided that tonight was your night, and tomorrow would be reserved for the rest of the lads and Mimi. 

     "Y/N, I'm home." No answer. John placed his autumn coat on the rack standing by the door and scanned the living room to find his love. His brown eyes landed on the sofa, where y/n was napping (or resting her eyes as you called it). He smiled and walked over to stand by you. John squatted down and placed his hand on your face, caressing it ever so gently. Being the comedian he is, he squeezed your nose, making you sit up immediately to breathe. He laughed as you hit his shoulder playfully. 

     "You're home early." You said.

     "Actually, I got out of the studio a little late. What time do you think it is silly girl?" You grabbed his watch that you gave him last year on this day and let out a groan. 7:30?  You stood up and went to the kitchen, staring at the uncooked potatoes residing on the counter. 

     "Happy 80th birthday by the way." You said playfully and you rubbed your eyes. 

     "Haha very funny. I'm only 24 y'know." 

     "Sorry I slept so long. I was gonna make dinner and it was gonna be really special and cool I'm sorry I'll make it up to you." You spat out, not knowing how to phrase your apology. You looked to the ground, not wanting to face your boyfriend. 

     "Good Lord stop apologizing. It's just food. I'm just another year older." He was suddenly standing in front of you and lifted your face with his rough and calloused hands. As he smooshed your cheeks, he noticed the cake behind you. 

     "What's this?"

     "Oh y'know, just made a cake for the world's most famous singer AKA my boyfriend." John smiled, which he seems to be doing a lot of today. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and pulled you in for an embrace. You could feel a smile creep upon his face as you drew random shapes on his back. You pulled away and grabbed a knife from the drawer and began to slice the cake. John leaned back against the counter and stuck his finger in the frosting and licked it.

     "Ew, John!" He didn't say anything, he just stuck his finger back in the cake and stuck it in your mouth instead. You smiled as you tasted your creation. You finished slicing the cake and placed two pieces on the fancy china. You two sat on the sofa discussing your day while occasionally stealing a licking the others icing. The night ended like every other night, with a little bedroom surprise.

Guyssssss its John's birthdayyyyy woot toot!!! Its also seans birthday but that's irrelevant i'm in love with john. Anyways yayyy happy birthdayyyy johnnyyyyy i miss youuu 

Question 21: Spend a day shopping with jane or cup of coffee with cyn?

Answer 21: Shopping with cyn?? im making that an option don't @ me

Question 22: Who looked the best in a mop top?

Answer 22: George 💅 Love you bunches guyssss