Meeting of the godslayers

Requester,you know who you are! I hope everyone enjoys!

"Where are you going again,Lucas?"

"To meet up with the other 2 godslayers,David."

"Why?"

"I dunno,but I plan on asking them about the seal situation.I'll see you later." Lucas walked out,taking himself to the Protectors,where they were meeting.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Lucas got to the Protectors guild,reluctantly going into the guildhall and glancing around,seeing some of the Protectors and the other 2 godslayers in the kitchen.He went over to them,knocking on a wall as if it were a door."Hello?"

"Oh,hello Lucas! How are you?" Lo'pho greeted."Uh,okay.How 'bout you?"

"I'm alright,thanks!" Specifically,Elliore,Bryan,and Jakey were in the kitchen with the 3 godslayers,and they all did their own form of greetings."Ah,hello Lucas!" Micheal finally said...he had been reading and was absorbed in his book."Hey Micheal!" Micheal suddenly looked confused."Why- Why are your eyes that color?"

"Huh?- Oh..so,my god,Gallren,there was a seal inside me that kept me in control and alive,but the seal is broken.." Micheal put his book aside."Well,the point of this mini meeting between us godslayers was to meet each others gods,as I've figured out how to do that,so we can familiarize ourselves with them in case something were to happen...for instance Gallren talking control and you being erased from existence." Lucas nodded."I guess that makes sense...but can I warn that if we're doing this,at all costs,Gallren can not touch me." Lo'pho raised an eyebrow at him."Because that's how said god takes control and I die,when we're talking.One touch and I'm gone."

"Oh.Right.We should definitely avoid that then.." Lucas nodded."Right! Let's do this then!" Micheal said,starting to walk away.Lo'pho and Lucas followed him."Okay,let's see...yes! Right! Okay,ready?" Lucas and Lo'pho nodded and Micheal held his hand out."Put your hand- And paw- In the middle like mine." The 2 did so and Micheal muttered something before there was a flash of light,and suddenly everyone's god was standing behind them,and they were in a dark room."Ah,Lucas! Hello again!" Lucas crossed his arms,glancing and moving away from her."Hey Gallren."

"Your god is a girl-" Lo'pho was about to ask."Don't even start." Lucas said."Hey,that can happen,it's just that most of the time the god,or devil slash demon is the same gender as the person." Micheal explained."The other 2 godslayers are a cat and...aquaman.Okay then." Cassethar (I can't spell to save my life- Someone pls tell me how to spell it qwq),Micheal's god,said quietly."Oh be quiet,"

"My god doesn't seem to want to talk." Lo'pho's fod was just a ball of light at the moment.

PAUSE! Okay,so I went a little wild for this story.Basically,I knew that I don't know the other 2 gods very well,so I kinda just did my own thing with them- Aight continue-

"...huh.Your god can do that?"

"I mean yeah,all of our power basically comes from light."

"Oh.Okay then." Lucas said distractedly,glancing at Gallren."May I ask if you've figured out how to fix the seal situation you brought up earlier?" Micheal asked.Lucas shook his head no as Gallren laughed a bit."Ah,as far as I can tell there's no going back from this.And it's all Ritchie's fault! I say kill that bastard."

"Wha- What?! No!!" Lucas exclaimed."Your boring."

"I'm also alive,thank you very much.And I would like to keep it that way." Cassethar rolled his eyes."They bicker a lot."

"Oh,it's not like we don't have our arguments." Micheal said with a smirk."Aye aye aye..anyway,Ankzeram,stop ignoring us and take your actual form." The ball of light got brighter and brighter before Ankzeram was now standing there."What do you lot want?"

"I...wasn't expecting that okay then- Uh,I'm Lucas,this is Gal-"

"I know that much." Lucas stepped back."Okay jeez-" Gallren stepped up."I like him already."

"Oookay,let's not do that.I can't hold this up for much longer anyway,so I'll see you 2- Maybe 4- Later." Micheal said."Okay?" Their was a flash of light again and Lucas and Lo'pho were standing in the room they were in before,and Micheal was gone."...huh.Okay then." Lucas mumbled."Yeah."

"A- Anyway,uh,best I get going then..I might come around at some point,because I still have the issue with the seal."

"Of course,feel free to come around any time.Your a lot...calmer,than your guildmates.I like you.

"Uh- Thanks?- I guess I'll see you later."

"Yes,take care Lucas!"

Hope you enjoyed my tiny spin on stuff-