Carmen Jenkins

Her aesthetic before the bau

Carmen Jenkins is a cunning, stubborn, gorgeous, incredibly smart and cold

Carmen Jenkins is a cunning, stubborn, gorgeous, incredibly smart and cold. A typical badass. Her life has never been sunshine and rainbows so from the young age of 8 she learnt how to fend for herself and that the world is a scary and disgusting place; especially the people in it. She had always been alone since her father abandoned her and her mother was thrown in jail, she was placed in foster care jumping home to home like it was hop scotch.

The only real connection she made was with a certain social worker who seems to actually care about Carmen.
She did everything she could to make Carmens life go back on track, eventually she found Carmen a permanent home at the ripe age of 15.
Carmen usually went to different group homes, but this time it was different they were a real family. 2 mums and a son, he was shy, Carmen noticed he was the more reserved type. The family welcomed her with opened arms, they made a real effort to welcome her made her feel comfortable and eventually make her feel loved. As Carmen started to ease into her new reality, her new home.

At the age of 16 and a few months Carmen was finally being adopted by Sandy and Jessica Jenkins, her new mums. This meant her and Zachary were officially siblings, they grew closer and closer in such a small amount of time. Joined at the hip some may say. After Carmen was adopted she decided she wanted to change her last name for Hines to Jenkins so she felt more apart of the family; she never really considered changing her name until her mum Sandy asked her and expressed how she hoped I felt comfortable and apart of the family to make it offical offical by changing my last name. Legally Carmen name is 'Carmen Valerie Jenkins-Hines'

Over Carmens many years in foster care, she had nothing other than her school work many teachers called her a 'child prodigy' which she thought was Wack. When she finally found her permanent home with sandy and jessica her school work just improved more and more. Jessica noticed how her daughter was getting remarkable grades so she decided to talk to her principal about graduating high school a year and 8 months early at the age of 16 and that she did. Carmen graduated then went off to college. Carmen was accepted at NYU and Yale and she attended both and got-
Carmen got

2 PhDs in
biology
mathematics

1 BA
Psychology

Carmen never really took much interest in the fbi or the bau in general it never really crossed her mind. That's why she kept going back to get different degrees so she can work out what she is planning to do with her life. Carmen actually did a few guest lectures at other colleges about working her way up, from foster home to Yale; apparently it was very inspirational she never really understood the concept but she did get paid and it was nice when people were actually listening to her.

Carmen learnt how to defend her self at a young age, which caused her to stay pretty fit and visit the gym often. She usually did jogging or walking but since moving to an apartment in New York to be closer to her college, her mothers were scared for her well-being her being in a random large city they didn't want her going out at early hours alone. Carmen decided to invest in an gym membership.
After Carmen completed all her degrees she decided to move back home to Quantico, Virginia.
When she arrived home she was so used to working out at the gym she decided to not do jogging anymore but to go to a local gym.