1. "You'll Be A Part Of Team USA"

" 𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟, 𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟,𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟, 𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟
           𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡
               𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘—"

      Lexi reached over and slammed the stop button. It was 5:30 in the morning. Which was time for her to head to school. She pulled her comforter off and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Dragging her feet all the way to the bathroom.

        She looked in the mirror at the rats nest on top of her head. Grabbing the brush and brushing out her long blonde hair. Little curls poking out the sides near her ears. Lexi thought to her self about how she wished she was as beautiful as other girls. But she couldn't think of that she's tough. You don't have to be beautiful to be good at hockey.

        Brushing her teeth and all the Moring activities. She walked her way to the closet to put her usual on. Athletic shorts, team shirt, and letter man jacket. Today was game day. Means game face all day baby.

        Jogging down the stairs into the kitchen to make her special game day smoothie. Protein, protein, and more protein. Protein is important especially since her knee accident. The scars left behind by the surgery still cross her mind. Lexi missed a whole year of hockey. Took a toll on her. Hockey is everything to her.

            After blending the smoothie. She gulped it down. The familiar sound of feet going down the stairs. "Good morning love." Her mom greeted. "Good morning mama." Lexi called out. "Have fun at school I'll be there at the game. Good luck." Her mom said while patting her on the back heading to the door. "Like we need it." Lexi laughed out. "Love you I'm heading to work." Her mom waved. " I love you too. Bye." Lexi said.

           Walking towards the same way her mom did. Grabbing her book bag as she made it out the door. Just in time to be greeted by the bus.

           Later on after the game.

        The crowd cheered lexi's team won. After her making the final goal. Her team crowding her giving her a pat on the back or a "Good job lion." Or "That was amazing as always."

        Coach Robert made her way to her with a sad but yet happy expression. "See me after you get dressed meet me in my office. Great game Lexi." He said giving her a high five. "Thanks coach. An sure will." She said heading towards the girls locker room. She was the only girl on the team.

       Getting changed real quick. She walk her way to the coach's office. "Aye Lexi." Her friend Luke rushed to her.
" I'm gonna miss you." He said giving her a hug. She looked at him in disgusted. "Ew hugs. And what do you mean?"she said making a gaging sound. "You'll see." He said excited. "An you know you love me" he added on. "Whatever loser" She pushed he's shoulder. Heading back on her way to the coach's office carrying her equipment bag.

      She arrived at he's door and knocked. "Come in" he answered. "What did you need to talk to me about coach?" She asked confused. "Well you have been recruited to play for team USA in the Jr Goodwill Games." He answered smiling. " When? An oh my goodness why?"She questioned. I have games to play here. What about my team here she thought. Not that she's taking it for granted. "You leave tomorrow. On a plane to Minnesota. Because you're good Lexi. You're going to make it big. You can't be stuck her forever. You're going to be meeting your new team and coach there I've already talked to your mom she's gave the okay. All we need is a yes from you." He questioned.

             The simile not leaving he's face. She peered up at him. "Of course yes. But don't you need me here?" She rubbed her arm. "Well yes but we will be just fine without you. Don't worry just live it up. Hell you're going to the Good will games. Get pumped. Head home you can use the sleep you got a big day tomorrow."He laughed.

            She thought to her self I got this. I'm going to show the world what I can do. "Okay coach. I'll miss you guys."
Heading towards the door. "Trust me we will miss you too lion." He smiled.

            Lexi walked out leaving her old rink behind. Meeting her mom outside. After some packing plus some tossing and turning from nervousness but she's brave and fear less. Well at least in the Rink. She finally fell asleep.