2. Meeting The Team

"We have arrived in Minnesota." Said the pilot over the speaker. Lexi woke up. She slept through most of the flight. This is is where Lexi will be meeting her new team and getting ready for the games in Los Angles. She got up and took out her bags from up top.

            In the locker room

       She was late. Not late late but still late. She rushed and put on her equipment. Her jersey had West Virginia across the chest. She wore it proudly. Walking down the hallway. Heading towards the rink. She hears. "We have one more girl. " A man said with a suit on. "Ah there she is this is Lexi "lion" king from Seth West Virginia."

         The man said as She step on the ice. "Probably one of the toughest player I have watched play in years. Amazing at Left Wing. Or we'll pretty much anywhere." He exclaimed. Skating over there doing a full toe drag. "Iceland doesn't have a chance with this lovely lady on your team." He said patting her on the back.

  Everyone stared. Probably doubting what she can do. Lexi was the shortest on the team. But that never stopped her.

                  Lexi's POV

I skate over to the rest of the kids with different coloured jerseys. A huge dude with black hair started singing this song. He wasn't the best. "Don't you know everything is on fire" while he pushed multiple players down.

       He skates up to me. "Hey there  lovely lady" he then tosses his stick to the goalie. "Thank you sweetheart." He said told her. He has to be half dumb.

       He continues his little intro. Then boom a fight. I skate in to the the middle. A boy with glasses says "Go back to where you came from." While pushing me. I push him back.

         "Knock it off" Coach jumped in. I caught eye contact with a dark haired boy. Very I mean very attractive. But I don't have time for boys. After a speech from Coach Bombay. "Scrimmage!" Everyone lines up. I went to my original spot Left wing.

Well right as the game started us new players got the puck right off. The pretty brown headed boy ended up crashing into Goldberg. "Thanks for catching my fall." Pretty boy said. "Welcome." Goldberg said wide eyed.

The original group got the puck the big dude or they're was about to make a goalie. "Dunk," someone screamed. I jump to the floor. "Bunch of wussies....... ahhhhhh." Other big boy screamed. The puck bounced of the side of the goalie. Broke the glass. An went barreling toward Mr. Tibbetts hitting him in the head.

We all rush towards him see if he is okay.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

          "Someone watch your hands" a girl warned. There's this horrible smell. "Goldberg!" Everyone said at the same time. "It wasn't me" he defended.
"It was me!" Portman the big dude said so very proud of his self.

           I feel someone's hands on my waist trying to keep steady. I look up an its the pretty boy from earlier. He notices. "I'm so sorry" he said. "It's fine" I smiled. "Who made you boss" the other big dude said to the other one. "Skate as one! Pick the same way" Bombay instructed.

           We finally got the hang of it after about twelve tries. Little sentences were communicated back in forth between me and pretty boy between are struggles to stay together.

Kinda boring but I needed something out there. Sorry it took so long! 💓 Please don't forget to vote. 🥰 Will probably update later with more detail in this part! The doted like is to be fixed! I didn't like the part I wrote. 🤧