Stripper

Mattia/rich~ 24
Kairi/Intersex~19

It had been 3 years, 4 months, and 23 days exactly since Mattia had been out to have some fun, he was always in his office doing work taking on all his responsibilities at once and his best friend Alejandro was tired of it so he marched up to Mattias workplace roughly opened the doors and slammed it.

A: Get ready we're going out and it's not optional so shower and let's go

M: I can't I have papers to sign and I have meeting preparations tomorrow-

A: Like I said it wasn't optional, dude you haven't had fun in 3 years what's the harm in one day

M: Fine but just this once, I could use a drink anyways 

Mattia had gotten dressed in plaid dress pants with a black turtle neck tucked in with a Gucci belt and black dress shoes meanwhile, Alejandro wore all black with a simple black belt around the straps of his pants and a bit of eyeliner. They got into the back of the black SUV that they took and arrived at the strip club not 5 seconds after they walked in there were a bunch of girls offering them a good time and trying to seduce them. 
They sat down at a table and ordered their drinks they watched the stage from a far distance and saw that one of the girls working there had just finished their dancing and a new one was coming up on stage to perform.

Mattia

I watched as the dancer walked seductively up to the dance pole only it was a guy and man was he beautiful he had on all white lingerie that showed off all his beautiful curves and his skin looked baby smooth. I watched as he gently grabbed the pole twirling around guys throwing stacks of cash whistling, I got up from my seat and pulled 3 stacks of $100 bills throwing all of it near his feet. His eyes went wide but he continued to perform, he bent down got on all fours, and slightly arched his back crawling over to where I was he grabbed the top of my turtle neck pulled me close so our lips were lightly touching rubbing against each other and he whispered against them

K: Meet me outside if you want a thank you for all that money you threw

M: You have no idea what you just did little one, I hope your ready to not be able to walk
I said with a smirk

K: Mmm can't wait

He pulled away collecting his money and walked off the stage looking back and winking at me, I walked back to where ale was sitting and he was just staring at me with a smirk on his face I rolled my eyes, and right when he was about to say something I pressed my finger against his lips to silence him already knowing he was going to lecture me about going out more I told him to have fun while I went outside to take care of something, he nodded his head and ran off trying to find someone to hit it and quit it with I never say anything about it because it's not my place to judge.
I walked outside to be greeted with the same striper that was just on stage god he was short but it was so beautiful I could just fuck him right here

M: You ready to go little one?

K: Always

M: I'm Mattia by the way

K: They call me crystal but my real name is Kairi

Kairi such a unique name, I opened the door and helped him climb in and did the same after him. We arrived at my huge house I took out my keys and unlocked the door, as soon as we walked in the lights turned on we turned to face each other lost in one another's gaze we immediately attached lips moving them in sync. I carry him bridal style to my room never breaking the kiss and tossing him down on the bed in the center of the room covered in silk sheets and blankets taking my shirt and pants off watching him do the same but with his tube top and panties. I licked my lips watching as he seductively walked towards me getting on his knees touching my dick with a pouty innocent look on his face before taking me in his mouth I looked down to see tears running down his face and him playing with my balls god he looks so hot I can't wait to destroy him.

3rd person

The smaller continued to blow the older moaning against his throbbing hard cock (I'm cringing) sending vibrations all through his body causing him to release in his mouth, He enjoyed Mattias taste like it was vanilla he whipped the sides of his mouth and sucked his finger (I sEe ReD oH rEd) He climbed on the bed and lay there with his legs spread open running his fingers through his folds lightly moaning. Mattia stood in front of Kairi slowly jerking off before pulling the smaller one close to him putting the tip of his dick in kairis wet pussy slowly entering all the way before pulling back out and slamming himself into the smaller boy beneath him continuing to pound into him at an unforgivable pace make the smaller let out a stream of moans gripping the elder's forearms digging his nails in his skin making blood spill out making Mattia let out a small moan feeling the pain you could say giving or receiving pain was a kink for him.

He flipped Kairi over putting his back in a deep arch roughly hitting hid g-spot over and over again making Kairi cum but alas Mattia wasn't finished yet he slapped kairis thigh making him whimper from the overstimulation "who said you could cum slut" he said holding his death grip on kairis thigh "s-sorry daddy" Mattia laughed hearing him stutter barely able to get out any words at all. The older flipped them over once again so he was on the bottom and Kairi was on the top "ride me" was all he said, the wasian got on his knees on top of the olders lower body slowly sliding down trying to adjust the Italian grew impatient and slammed his body down all the way making the smaller let out a screamy moan starting to bounce up and down skin clapping and moans could be heard throughout the whole house thankfully no one was home. The boy soon got tired his body threatening to give up but Mattia grabbed his waist helping him slowly continued he felt his climax coming as Kairi began to clench around Mattia making him pull out shooting thick white ropes of cum all over both of their sweaty sticky bodies.

They flopped down next to each other panting out of breath not saying a word to each other as Mattia got up and carried Kairi to a bathtub placed him in and ran the warm water slowly filling up the tub while he poured soap in to make bubbles he also climbed in washing each other getting dressed then drifting off to sleep cuddling forgetting about everything. (a.k.a Alejandro lmao) 

(A/N): alrighty I made a book where I will be putting all my announcements and I need you guys to read it please so you don't miss any book updates or reasons why I didn't update the day I was supposed to. Also sorry this was ass I love you guys thank you so so so much for 2.4k reads it means a lot to me I hope you guys sleep well or have a nice day idk when you'll be reading this but yeah byeeeee

not proofread

1,312 words