You and Tony

!!️ The mini novel is fiction some information are true as the name of the tiktokeur and more!!️

If not I hope that you will enjoy

That day threw to the café, my place where I'm used to go To take inspiration, read but above all study, as usual I take my coffee and take a place for myself. I'm starting to read my novel, so interested in suspense, I don't care what's going on around me.

A man sat before me and he greeted me.

Man: Hi

You: (Humping) heu hey ... have what knows?

Man: (smiling ) No, unfortunately I often come to this coffee, I've been watching you for a while, and I found you mysterious.

You: ah ok, hum but I can know who you are because you are one can shady with your hoodie jacket I don't even see your face well.

Man: You may recognize me.

You: You just said that didn't know why that would be different?

He doesn't take off his entire cap, but enough for me to recognize his face

You: no, I don't know, but you're a handsome kid.

Man: oh oh, thank you, it's flattering,

If not, what's your name?

You: I'm (your first name) and you to whom am I honor?

Man: My name is Tony, you have a nice first name.

You: enchanted Tony and thank you very much.

Tony will look around him, look worried, he went down are Capuchon Lower .

Tony: Is that what I could invite you to dinner to make me forgive for disturbing you?

You: let me think ..... yes it would be a good way to apologise

Tony: great ( looks happy ) I can have your number?

You: yes yours (you give him your number )

He gets up, he smiles and takes his way.

This meeting was so weird, you never thought that a seductive guy like him could a way come to see you, then you continue your reading and go home quietly.

**Some days later you receive a text message from a number **

20:44 (poster number) hi do you recognize me?

8:44 p.m.: No? Who are you?

8.44 p.m. (Poster number) you forgot about me I owe you an appointment

And now you remember Tony.

8:45 p.m. oh Tony I thought you've disappeared or worse, you've never heard from me since that day.

20h46(Tony ) so I must understand that you miss me?

20:46 (you) try well but sooner than after deciding to have asked a simple stranger, you decide not to give up any more.

8:47 p.m. (Tony) how can I let a pearl escape me 😉

Was only busy, but I still have to invite you.

(Three suspension points)

20h48(Tony) then Friday evening if you can I invite you to eat with me at the restaurant, dressed you on your 31 and have seen if it clicks between us.

Are you okay?

(A smile appears on your face and you begin to blush)

8:48 p.m. Yes, I am available on Friday, I accept your invitation.

20h49(Tony) great so I come pick you up around 21hrs just give me your address.

You're reluctant to give him your address, but after thinking, you're giving him It wasn't your habit to do this especially to a stranger who invited you to the super one of the month ago.

8:55 p.m. (you give him your address) here it is, see you soon then 🙂

8:55 p.m. (Tony) A Soon 😉

**End text **

I didn't think Tony was really going to invite me, I stressed but also curious to know him who knows everything can happen, well, I'm going to take a shower

**End of Chapter **