Modeling

(Camari's (a.k.a your) P.O.V)

Holy shit, this week my favourite basketball team Miami Heat are playing in Milwaukee for the first time this season, which means i'm seeing them play this week!

Now usually my mother would be screaming at me to get up for school but i'm not a tiny 5 year old anymore so i'm still stuck in Milwaukee with modeling plus the add on college. 

I had a modeling event today including THE Kendall Jenner being there... 

Wait what's that noise? "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!" 

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at my alarm turning it off.

"Woah Camari I'm trying to sleep!" Annoyingly said my dorm mate Cara, who was an angel.

"I'm sorry but get your ass up we have modeling to do!" I screamed out happily! 

I leaped out of bed heading to the kitchen pulling out ingredients for two smoothies.

While I was blending the dark pink mixture Cara comes out in a robe.

"Cam does this outfit work?" She asked holding a navy blue dress against her light brown skin tone that I would die for.

As I poured my smoothie mixture into bamboo cups placing the top on I nodded "It looks fantastic"

She beamed a smile at me while I handed her over a fresh smoothie. 

"Thank you bae!" She exclaimed

"Go get ready, drink and go" I laughed walking into my room, getting my skin routine and everything else done while downing my smoothie.

When I had finished my smoothie I slid on a red dress with comfortable red Jordan's that just matched.  

After 40 minutes I walked out of the kitchen ready to go.

"Cara come on we have to go" I called 

"Hold on!" She replied

Oh now to mention it we were quite well known models but I wouldn't call it famous, that's why we can still go to college because we don't get caught up but like I am only 18 and Cara's 19 almost 20!

A few minutes later I collected my belongs and Cara made her way to my car.

I locked our dorm walking out to my car unlocking it for us to get into.

When we arrived at the venue we got to our stylist and started to get the show on the road.

It was a huge Victoria Secret show and the girls in the dressing room had pointed out NBA players!

Our first round of the cat walk consisted of me wearing this (ignore the labels)

I walked out and got a lot of whistles...

I looked over and saw Jimmy Butler, with that Rookie Tyler Herro.