Chapter 9

Griffin was checking all the cameras, noticing someone had to move the cameras so there was no way for him to see their movement.
"They can't do this."Griffin exclaimed, hitting the table.
"They can't get away from me. Where's Kendall, Jesse, and Jett?"Griffin asked.
"There's been little movement from them from what we can see. "Maria told him.
"You have to be kidding me."Griffin marched over to the cell where he was holding Lucy and Katie.
"I know you two know where everybody's at. So tell me where they are?"Griffin yelled.
"Why would we tell you? Once you find them, you're going control them just like your trying to do to my brother."Katie exclaimed.
"Maybe I won't, maybe I will. It's really a guessing game here,"Griffin said.
"You know what Maria got the bracelets and put it on them."Griffin ordered.
"You guys should really learn how to talk to people."Griffin pressed the button, which shocked their bodies.
"Now you want to tell me now or should I press it again?"He threatened.
"All we know is they're trying to save Kendall and trying to stay together."Lucy said.
"Now that wasn't so hard."Griffin motioned Maria to follow him onto the next step of his plan.
----
Delilah and everyone were on the search to find Griffin and to rescue their friends. Everyone knew splitting up was not a good idea anymore. They went down every hallway until they ran right into Griffin and Maria.
"Just the people I'm looking for."Griffin said.
"See there's no ran for you to escape me. See Maria can inject you here with my speacial serum if you try to get a way or I can easily attach these metal and cuffs to you and you come with me."Gffinfin told thee teens. Everyone obeyed and were cuffed and brought to a cell where Lucy and Katie were at.
"Sir, do you want me to keep and eye on them or look for Kendall?"Maria asked. Everyone had totally forgot about Kendall since they weren't trying to get taken.
"You stay here and keep an eye on them. I'm going to find Kendall and make sure my plans don't go to ruin."Griffin exclaimed as he left the room.
Meanwhile Kendall was looking for Griffin when he ran into Jett.
"Kendall, why is Jesse unconscious?" Jett asked. Kendall looked at him and started at him.
"Hey are you ok? I'm sure Griffin can-," Jett wasn't able to finish the sentence before Kendall shot a fire ball at him.
"Kendall, what are you doing? You're not supposed to be back like this." Jett exclaimed.
"Back like what, Jett. I'm just getting you out of my way." Kendall replied as this time he fired ice towards Jett.
"You won't get your friends Kendall. I won't let you." Jett picked a box and levitated over Kendall's head but Kendall was smarter than Jett.
"Good luck with that because you can't be saved." Kendall was using his invisibility and was able to extract Jett's powers.
"What the-," Jett tried using his powers but it was no use. Then they heard someone clapping.
"I'm surprised by you Kendall. You're able to really extract him of his powers. I didn't think you'd come this far." Griffin said.
"I'm done with your games Griffin. Let me and my friends go." Kendall told him.
"You think you can tell me what to do." Griffin stood there chuckling, Kendall, didn't know what to do.
"See boy I can do anything I want and I can do this." Handcuffs appeared on Kendall's hands.
"Come find me when you get out of your situation Kendall." Griffin walked away, Jett followed and left Kendall alone struggling to get out of the cuffs.
————
"Guys I hear Griffin talking to Kendall." Katie said.
"You think he's still under control by him?"  Carlos questioned.
"I don't know but it doesn't sound good right now." Jo answered.
"Well Kendall should be joining us very soon. He's just a little tied up at the moment." Griffin said as he walked back to where he was holding everyone.
"Your wrong Griffin." Kendall said, nobody seeing where he was as he was invisible.
"I used super strength to get myself out. You forget Griffin you gave me all of these powers." Kendall said.
All of a sudden, nobody saw where Kendall went before Griffin put his arm over what seemed to be Kendall and some tool was dropped out of Kendall's reach. Griffin placed the needle into Kendall's neck which made him fall unconscious.
"You all underestimated me. You all don't realize-," Griffin felt his powers draining as Carlos escaped from the cell, using his invisibility to extract Griffin's powers. Delilah was able to place cuffs on Griffin from the cell and Carlos got the key to get them out.
"Ok we need to call the police and an ambulance for Kendall and whoever else." Logan blurred out.
"Calm down guys. It's over now. We're free." Delilah said, sighing how this nightmare would be over soon.
————

So they finally ended Griffin but it's not over yet. There would be two-three more chapters left. After this story, I will be starting a story based on this series characters love lives. Stay safe everyone.