Chapter 1

************************************************************************
This story is like an X reader, but not the chapters that one by one, but it's like turn into more like one chapter one book????

(?????)
************************************

(Y / N) ran while looking at the clock on his cell phone. She's late! She gasped for breath and sped up her run, toward a building finally.
she made it in, and bent down to take a breath. "hahh ... hahhh ..."

"Ah, you definitely (Y / N) huh?" Asked a woman who looked like a staff there (Y / N) nodded her head

"ah, yes, I'm the new cast!"

"For the special room for the casts, it's there" The staff showed the practice room and from afar there was music that (Y / N) had guessed was the final theme song music

'Doko ni ita no sa, My Princess ?! ' which continues to stop and start again

'looks like they're practicing, neh? '

The staff then opened the door, showing a magnificent practice room, there were many casts, and there were five people wearing different colored t-shirts who were focusing on the rehearsal for the theme song. "Here it is. Excuse me first!" Said the staff leaving and (Y / N) nodded, entered and closed the door slowly.

" ahh...this place is huge! " she mumbled under her breath, as she look up and around. then her eyes fell on the five people who were singing and dancing together. She also remembered something " If I am not mistaken... "

"Teach the five people who are the main rolers Love .."

'Ah, they are the five people! Wh..who are they again???? ' she speecheless looking at their faces.

" Doko ni ita no sa my princess?! "

then the music ended and everyone shouted, clapping their hands and (y / n) clapping too. "Everyone thanks for your hard work! Time to rest !!"
then (Y / N) took off her jacket, hung it in the space provided, she was shocked when a hand tapped her shoulder "?!"

"Ah, sorry! Are you new cast?" Said the young man in front of him. The man is wearing blue T-shirt with ' Leonhard ' name.

" Leo..n...hard.. Ah! Are you Leonhard's cast? " (Y/N) said in excitement. He blinked and wipe his face with a towel again " ah yes hehe! My name is Hirose Daisuke " he said with a smile, handing a hand

' Of course! Hirose Daisuke! How could i forget?! '

" Y-yes, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)..nice to meet you, Hirose-kun " Daisuke look behind him, " Comiing! So, (Y/N)-san, You want to see other casts? "

" Eh?! " (Y/N) jolted when Daisuke grab her hand " Come on! " her eyes widen as she followed him

" B-But, I'm not read---!! " she closed her eyes tightly when Daisuke grab her shoulders, pushing her to the front

" Sensei, everyone, meet (Y/N) (L/N), the new cast! "

' Wait!!! He--- '

" Oooh? This is the new cast??? Woaahh " a voice said. (Y/N) know who owned that voice but she don't know the name!! Aargh! She slowly open her eyes finding,

" Oh! H-Hi, my name is Asato Yuya! Nice to meet you! " Asaty says as he handed his hand and (Y/N) gulped, she shakily hold it " Y-yes, nice to meet you too! " her face become really red

' Is this...dream come true?!?! I-I had a contact with Royal Tutor's casts! The princes!! '

" Ah, (Y/N) nice to meet you! " a soft voice come from cute, beautiful looking man as he stood in front of me and handed his hand too

" I'm Aoi Shouta! Licht Von Granzreich's role " he said with a wide smile and (Y/N) smile too, she shaked his hand " Nice to meet you too, Aoi-kun! " Shouta smile and he grabbed Adachi's wrist, dragging him in " W-woah!! Shou-chan, what are you?! "

" This is Adachi Yuto! Bruno Von Granzreich's role! Bru-nii say hi! " Adachi blinked and he look at (Y/N) " Ah! Sorry! My name is Adachi Yuto. Nice to meet you " he said and she also shaked hand with him

" ah, if you guys are the princes, where's the Tutor? "

" You need a Lesson! " all of them turned their heads to the voice. It was a young man with cute hair and face. He smiled " My name is Ueda Keisuke, miss. I played as Heine Wittgenstein "

" A, yes, Haine-sensei! " (Y/N) said happily as she also shaked his hand. Ueda watched in amusement " Oooh, you're energetic one yes? " then (Y/N) jolted when Asato sneaked behind her, " i wonder, how old are you? "

" I'm 34 "

" Oooh--

Wait what?! " (Y/N) look at them, they all have their eyes wide and look so shocked " w-why?? Am i weird? " she asked and Shouta shaked his head " no, it's just w-we were surprised you're 34, because you look so young! " then she jolted when Daisuke got beside her " I also heard that..you will teached us about love? "

' wha? How did he? '

" Yes, I heard too. So, w-will you really teach us about love? " Adachi asked as he looked so tense. Ueda look at her and said " So, maybe, you are our Royal Tutor "

" what? N-no, I'm just an ordinary female cast "

" Sensei...New Sensei.." Asato said in Kai's voice making her shrieked and jump in surprise

" Teach us how to love, Sensei "

Ueda whispered lowly but, she can hear it clearly.

************************************************************************