•'Rain'•- Reigen Arataka

This is a request from Toxiipop.。o♡

"..Did you gave him the umbrella?.." You pointed at Reigen as you asked Serizawa who's standing beside you at the top of the pole watching Reigen walking down the streets.

"Y-yes (Y/n) I gave him my umbrella earlier ago.. So you said that it's going to rain tonight? I don't think i-" Serizawa got interrupt by a sudden rain drop fell on his hand. "It'll rain soon.. Maybe you should go home by now.." You looked at Serizawa and gave him a warm smile.

"B-but how about you? I can't just leave you here." Serizawa said in a concerned voice. You slowly touch his right cheek and stared at him. "Seri, I'm an adult and also an esper, I can take care of my self." You let a slight smirk and patted his shoulder. "You can go now, I'll just look after Reigen."

"R-right, good night (Y/n) I'll see you at office." Serizawa said as he jump off the pole.

You jump on the pole one by one stalking Reigen, trying to be quiet as possible. Reigen finally reaches his apartment and got inside. You sat on the top of the pole far from Reigen's apartment so he won't able to see you. You were staring at his apartment's window but you saw him closed it by the curtains. You let a deep sigh still sitting on the pole.

A sudden rain drop fell on your cheeks, followed by many rain drops and create a heavy rain. Your clothes are already soak wet which is doesn't bother you that much.

"Are you still stalking him?" A voice appeared behind you. You flinch and almost fell off the pole, luckily got still manage to get enough balance to prevent from falling. "Dammit Dimple! you startle me.." You held your chest and felt your heart beat.

"Still following him? you like him don't you?" Dimple teased as he let put a smirk. "No I don't like him.. I love him." You said and looked at him dead serious without getting embarrass or something like that.

"Wait- aren't you suppose to feel embarrass after saying something like that? I mean Reigen might here you from here." Dimple started to ask. "Well first of all I won't be embarrass to say what I really feel and second Reigen won't hear me because his curtains are closed." You clarified and pointed at Reigen's windown.

You started to shiver after a strong wind came, You hugged your knees, still sitting on the pole "Hey, wanna sleep at my apartment? besides I remember you mentioning that spirits doesn't have such love desires." You offered and raise a brow, letting out a smirk.

"Brat.. Fine let's hurry or you'll catch cold." Dimple rolled his eyes and flew away. You stood up, turning around looking at Reigen's window. "Good night Arataka.." you said softly and jump through the poles going back to your apartment.

Reigen was behind the curtains this whole time, peaking behind the curtains watching you sitting on the pole as you started to get wet and have a conversation with Dimple earlier ago. "Good night.. (Y/n).."

You finally got inside your apartment, you're shivering from cold. "Don't go inside, I'll be changing." You said as you got inside your room. Dimple nodded. As soon as you finally done changing you opened the door and let Dimple go inside. You throw your body on the bed feeling comfortable now and cozy, you stared at the ceiling.

"Why can't you date Serizawa instead?" Dimple started a conversation. "Well, Serizawa is fine, I like him but I love Reigen more.. By the way what makes you ask about this kind of stuff? Don't tell me your interested." You let out a soft laugh getting up and sat on your bed, looking at Dimple. Dimple let out a sigh "Okay last question, when will you confess?" He asked.