" 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭.. "

ROSE, The Reporter

So basically, everyone went in full screams, as I look at my sides, I realize, Sana got captured..

" Wait, guys, where is Sana? " Ashley said while confused.

" Let's just read this note.. " Tim said.

As the dark falls, and dawn is not broken, you will all be competing to be alive. This note is made for you all, there are entities, that will need a sacrifice to slay. If someone has been captured, they are took to the basement. Just use your shovel, and dig up the dirt next to the crow in the landscape. It will give you a key, hurry. If dawn is breaking, everyone will perish...

LYNNY, The Mystic

The investigation just went, real.. 

" Wait, so, we're all against each other now? I do not like this...! " Arabella said from the background.

" But, still we'll need to work together. We need to rescue her though! " Jake said, while being captured too...

" Oh come on. " Horret said.

" Let's just get this over with, guys. " Latest said sighing.

                              ' TIME SKIP TO THE BASEMENT '

" What in the- " Latest said.

STAR, The Daredevil

So basically, all we see is Sana and Jake, and a large metal contraption in the middle of the room. As I pick up a note on the ground.

Save a friend and betray a friend. If you were took long to make a choice, they will both drown in their chambers. You all decide how this ends.

LATEST, The Newsboard

So, basically, I have a choice, to neither kill or save. And they will drown any minute, since Star saw the note and read it, she has to make the final decision. 

" Jake hasn't been doing much, we can't kill Sana since she's such a powerbox and she cheers everyone up. " Ashley said.

" Agreed, completely. " Sydney, Lyn, Horret and Tim say.

" Star, you know what to do.. " Tim says.

STAR, The Daredevil

I come to Jake's chamber and free him but leave him tied.

" Oh, my god, you guys can't do this to me!! " Sana said, almost bubbling up.

SANA, The Troublemaker

So, um, my prediction was wrong that I was finna die, but..

STAR, The Daredevil

So, um, I pull Jake and drag him to the metal thing, I open it and I saw it's a cylinder of spikes. I shove him in..

" I'm sorry.. " Star says as closing the door, ending with a scream, as blood was coming down the cylinder.

SANA, The Troublemaker

I get out, and the chamber and the day is saved.. 

' Star stares at the chamber looking at it and turns back. Everyone made it out. As they make their way out the basement, they see dolls, with knives. As we all look back to it, I distract the dolls with even more dolls since I like em' dolls, okay? And they burned- '

" Good job. " Ashley said.