Part 1- Prologue

Chance P.O.V:
I stand at attention outside of the prison block, waiting for the top Talon agents, Reaper and Widowmaker to arrive. At the end of the hall I see Reaper, Widowmaker and Sombra walking towards the entrance of the prison which I am guarding. The door opens and the three of them walk in. "Fall in" Reaper says in his 'casual' voice. The other guard and I start following behind them as they walk past empty cells until they get to the MAXIMUM SECURITY cell at the end.

Through the bulletproof class wall of the cell I can see a girl sitting on the ground. She appears to be somewhat short and to have crazy brown hair. I look down at her chest to see chronal accelerator. It's Tracer, one of the top Overwatch agents. That must be why security has been so high today. Sombra opens the cell door for Reaper while the rest of us wait outside and watch through the class wall.

Reaper starts to approach the girl as she stands up. "Ooo spooky, I like the look though" she says to him followed by a chuckle. I heard a snort come from Sombra as she tried to hold in a laugh but eventually starts quietly laughing. Widow gives her a serious look before turning back to watch.

Reaper pushs the girl into the far wall, forcing her to collapse onto the ground. He walks up to her and kneels down "Where is Jack?" he asks. Still on the ground she replies "Sorry, I can't tell you." Reaper lets out an agitated sigh before signalling me and the other guard to enter the cell. "Take her to interrogation" he says to us.

The other guard and I pick her up by her arms and start walking her to the interrogation block which for some reason was on the other side of a deep canyon. "So hows your days been?" she asks us as we start to cross the bridge. Neither of us reply so she lets out a sigh and looks down to her feet.

Suddenly she stands on the foot of the other guard and headbutts him which causes him to let go and stumble back. She grabs my arm and falls backwards onto the ground kicking me over the edge of the bridge but I manage to grab the railing just in time. The railing was to wet from the rainstorm just before which caused me to slip and let go.

"Got ya!" I felt an arm grab mine just as I started to fall. I look up to see Tracer looking down at me, smiling. Why didn't she let me fall? I thought to myself. The other guard pulled out him sidearm and pointed it at her head. "Hands above your head!" he sceamed at her. This idiot can't be for real I thought to myself, at least let her pull me up first.

A gun shot rang out and alarms were raised all across the base. The guard behind Tracer got shot in the arm which made him drop his gun. She pulls me up and we both fall back onto the bridge. A bright spotlight from a dropship shines on us and I can make out several figures running our direction from each side of the bridge. Tracer gets up and looks at me. She smiles before blinking away towards the dropship. Bullets start flying through the air as both forces exchange fire.

Still lying on the ground I see Reaper walking through the Hail of bullets. "I'm coming for you Jack." he says followed by a vileness laugh. I pull out my sidearm and start shooting up towards the dropship which is now flying away. The shooting completely stops and everyone looks towards Reaper, "Arrr!" he screams out. The other guard stands up and stumbles his way over to Reaper. Reaper grabs him by the vest and throws him over the edge of the bridge. His scream echos throughout the canyon as he falls.

I stand up as Reaper starts to approach me but all he does is shove past me. "Report to medical" he says before disappearing into a dark cloud of smoke. I make my way to the medical bay to get checked by Dr Moira. After a few minutes of looking at screens she gives me a stern look. "Your fine, why waste my time?" she asks. "Orders from Commander Reaper" I say back to her. For some strange reason she smiles before saying to herself "Interesting." Moira walks off to continue her work and I get up and start heading back to my room.

I get to my room which is only big enough for a desk, a bed and a single locker. I lay down on my bed and drift off, thinking about what happened. Overwatch agents a ruthless killers with no mercy. So why did Tracer save my life? Strangly though being in her presence was a different kind of feeling something different, new. But aye, I think to myself. Its not everyday you get saved by an attractive female. WAIT DID I JUST CALL HER ATTRACTIVE. With this final thought, I fall asleep.