🌟 Rules 🌟

We know that no one likes rules, but you need to follow them to become a member :)

➙ Follow the community account (Allure_Community) and the founders (-BlxckPexrl- and AnzhelaR )

➙ You must have discord! If not, you need to have an e-mail or Google classroom for easier communication.

➙ Give this book a shoutout, add this book to your public and private reading lists.

➙ You must be friendly and respectful to all the other members. We won't tolerate rudeness, hate and disrespect.

➙ You must be loyal towards us and all the works you do. We don't want you to ghost us in the middle.

➙ You should be able to complete all the works before the deadline and work with us for atleast 2 months.The password is a magic related term.

➙ You need to be active everyday at least for 3 hours on both Wattpad and discord and respond to us immediately when online.

➙ Things that are discussed in the community should not be told outside to anyone else. Keep the things in the community. If it is told, he/she will be banned.

➙ You can apply for maximum 3 positions.

➙ Any changes in your username or other things need to be informed to the founders.

➙ You have to enjoy your time with us and yes that's a rule.

That's it for the RULES! Proceed to the other chapters for more info about the sign-up.