Who are you?

●~Clever as the devil and twice as pretty

●~Clever as the devil and twice as pretty. Do you like dancing with the devil? ~

Maddie's Pov:

"Aren't you a little to young to drink?"  the man next to me said in a british accent making me turn my focus to him. When I face him I come face to face with Klaus Mikaelson, the evil hybrid. "Yeah you look about 16" the guy with him said. I turn my attention to him and I see the oldest Salvatore, Damon. They were looking at me intensely and I could tell that they were trying to figure out who I reminded them of. "Well the bartender doesn't know how old I am, so what's the harm in having a few drinks" I say with a devil-ish smirk. They gave me a amuse look as they continue to look at me intense. "Take a picture it'll last longer" I say to them sarcastically as the bartender gives me my bourbon. "You know you could get in trouble if they find out you're not older the 21 and drinking" Damon states worryingly. "Well I'm a survivor" I say matter-factly as they're eye's widen. "Katherina" Klaus says in confusion making me roll my eyes. "No, no. I'm not Katherine" I say as they give me a confused look. I lean in closer to them so only they could hear. "I'm Madison Pierce. I'm Katherine's daughter" I whispered making there eye's go wide. "It can't be, I don't believe you. You're lying" Damon says but the look in his blue eye's tell me otherwise. "Its true" Klaus says to Damon looking at me. "They look so much alike" he finished. "It was nice meeting y'all but I have a date with the devil" I say as I get up but Klaus grabbed my arm roughly. I wasn't afraid of Klaus. He is only 2 species, vampire and werewolf. I am 4 species. Vampire, werewolf, hellhound, and witch. If only he knew. "Let go of my arm" I say calmly even though you can hear the venom in my voice. "And if I don't" Klaus says showing me his hybrid eye which are gold with a cocky smirk. "I'll kill everyone here" I state showing him my eyes dark purple eye's making him jump back in fear. "What are you?" Damon asked shocked and amazed. 

I was about to answer when Elijah interrupted

I was about to answer when Elijah interrupted. "What going on here?" he asks looking at how Klaus was holding my wrists tightly. The other's stayed besides him as they gasps when they saw my eyes. I look at Klaus and say, "Capitis" making him have a massive headache as he lets go of my wrist. They were about to attack me but I said, "Evanescet" making me disappear from the scene. 

Jace Pov:

"Who and what was that girl?" I ask Damon and Klaus, but they didn't answer me. They were in deep thought making everyone look a little worried for them. "Its impossible, How did this happen?" Damon asked himself as Klaus looks in deep thought. "Hey" Kol yells gaining their attention. "Who was that?" he asked. "She said her name was Madison" Klaus says making everyone so confused about why they were so shocked. "Madison pierce" Damon says as all are eye's widen. "What?" Hope and Charlotte exclaimed. "How does Katherine have a daughter?" Elijah asks but no one knew. "What is she?" Nick asks. "Well she was about to tell us before you guys came over, so thanks" Damon says the last part sarcastically. Me and Nick look at each other annoyed. "Well me and Nick are going back to the Salvatore school, so bye"

As me and Nick were walking there, as he was in deep thought so I decide to ask him what's wrong. "You okay?" I ask. "I can't get that girl out of my head" he says as I sigh. "What do you mean?" I said as he looks at me. "Like when I looked at her, I felt a pull towards her" he says with a small smile. "Well there nothing we can do about it, so" I said but regretted it when he suddenly stopped. Nick gave me a mischievous smirk that he got from his father and said, "Cover for me, okay".  And before I could convince he that whatever he was think was a bad idea, he was gone in a blink of an eye. I sighed and sarcastically said, "Great, just great".