red

I SEE RED
i see red, red, oh red

(this is crazy! thank you guys 🥺 i was just looking for a picture but i came across this)

mature content

third person

vinnie was rewatching the same video over and over while he was home. it was a video of milo doing the,
"I let him taste it, now he diabetic
I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp
I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that little dangly dang
That swang in the back of my throat"

(if you watch vinnie's tiktoks then yk what im taking about but if you dont then whenever it says the last work of every sentence like spit, gulp and ya ya ya you do a transition while you bite your lip or roll your eyes yk)

eventually he finally stopped and went to her page. she had another tiktok of the one of the (take it slow, put it down on me).

vinnie basically stalking her but it was his own girlfriend who happened to be 5 minutes away in her room.

meanwhile, milo was just sitting in her bed as notifications went off. she reached for her phone and saw vinnie commenting on her posts as she smiled and went to her texts.

unknown

miss me sweetheart?

im sorry, do i know you?

of course you do

whats your name?

cant say but, im sure
you and your boyfriend
are gonna have a great
time at his house later

what?

vincent hacker.
you made plans later

why do you know that?

shouldnt have rejected me
princess
read

she turned her phone over as she just laid down. she couldn't think of anyone that she had rejected so she tried to get it off her mind and as soon as she tried, vinnie called. he asked her to come over in which she did.

she plopped onto his bed as he picked her up and placed her next to him.

"what?" she whinned as he picked her up again.
"your cute when you whine" he said as he placed her on his lap.
"stop it" she said.
"you love it" he said, knowing she hates compliments as he kissed her lips.